|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
(a) A silver cup.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A brass candelabra.
(d) A diamond ring.
2. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A ball.
(b) A party.
(c) A feast.
(d) A war.
3. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
4. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
(c) Lady Political Would-Be.
5. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
(a) He tells Voltore that he does not want the gift.
(b) He thanks him for the gift repeatedly.
(c) He puts the gift off to the side and forgets about it.
(d) He places the gift in the middle of the table so that he can look at it all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an acrostic?
2. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
3. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
4. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
5. What does Voltore do for a living?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)