|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peregrine describe the local men who deal with medicine?
(a) As heroes.
(b) As quacks.
(c) As fools.
(d) As deceivers.
2. What role are the two men playing for Valpone when they arrive at Celia's home?
3. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
4. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A grasshopper.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A fly.
5. What does Valpone do for a living?
(a) He is a con man.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a philosopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
2. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
3. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
4. What does Voltore do for a living?
5. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)