|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to survive in a strange city.
(b) How to be an expert traveler.
(c) How to make friends with foreigners.
(d) How to save money during travel.
2. How does Peregrine describe the local men who deal with medicine?
(a) As heroes.
(b) As deceivers.
(c) As quacks.
(d) As fools.
3. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
4. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
5. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
(a) He wants to see his own name in print.
(b) He wants to create something enjoyable.
(c) He wants to tell stories; they are in his blood.
(d) He wants to create a piece of artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
2. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
3. How does Sir Political Would-Be describe the two men who arrive at Celia's house?
4. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
5. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)