|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Seven weeks.
2. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
3. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the grocer.
(b) To go to the hairdresser.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To go to the lake.
4. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
(c) Religious text.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
2. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
3. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
5. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)