|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
2. What is an acrostic?
(a) An insect.
(b) A type of fabric.
(c) A poem.
(d) A weapon.
3. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
4. What does Jonson express that he hopes his play will be?
(b) A masterpiece.
5. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the grocer.
(b) To go to the hairdresser.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To go to the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is married to Celia?
2. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
3. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
4. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)