|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
2. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
3. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
4. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To go to the hairdresser.
(c) To go to the grocer.
(d) To go to the lake.
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His watch.
(b) The feather from his hat.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) His silver shoestrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
3. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
4. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
5. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)