|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
(a) He is a dwarf.
(b) He is a giant.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a hermaphrodite.
3. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
(a) For their cunning.
(b) For their compassion.
(c) For their salaries.
(d) For their impeccable taste in suits.
4. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(b) Lady Political Would-Be.
(c) Sir Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
2. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
3. How many children does Valpone have?
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
5. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)