|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voltore do for a living?
(a) He is a jester.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is an artist.
2. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
(a) Valpone is pleased with the conversation.
(b) Valpone is confused by the conversation.
(c) Valpone is angered by the conversation.
(d) Valpone is offended by the conversation.
3. Who is married to Celia?
4. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
5. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(a) Lady Political Would-Be.
(d) Sir Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
2. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
3. How is Celia treated by her husband?
4. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
5. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)