|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jonson say it took him to write the entire play?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Five months.
(c) Five days.
(d) Five years.
2. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
(a) His riding clothes.
(b) His old school uniform.
(c) His pajamas.
(d) His sick clothes.
3. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
4. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A fly.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A grasshopper.
5. In what country does Valpone live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
3. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
4. What does Voltore do for a living?
5. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)