|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His sight.
(c) His voice.
(d) His memory.
2. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(b) He is pleased with the gift.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He refuses the gift.
3. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
(a) Valpone is confused by the conversation.
(b) Valpone is angered by the conversation.
(c) Valpone is offended by the conversation.
(d) Valpone is pleased with the conversation.
4. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
5. In what country does Valpone live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
2. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
3. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
4. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)