|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
2. What is Valpone lying about to the Venetian businessmen who have befriended him?
(a) His occupation.
(b) His financial status.
(c) His health.
(d) His name.
3. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
4. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A grasshopper.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A fly.
(d) A butterfly.
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Celia treated by her husband?
2. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
5. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)