|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(b) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(c) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(d) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
2. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
(a) New York University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) East Anglia University.
(d) Cambridge University.
3. What is an acrostic?
(a) An insect.
(b) A poem.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A type of fabric.
4. Who is married to Celia?
5. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His youth.
(b) His speech.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
2. How long does Jonson say it took him to write the entire play?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
4. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
5. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)