|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) His riding clothes.
(c) His sick clothes.
(d) His old school uniform.
2. Who is married to Celia?
3. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A gold plate.
(d) A vial of medicine.
4. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a giant.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)