|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He is apathetic to them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He is terrified of them.
(d) He admires them.
2. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(b) His wife.
(d) His son.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to make friends with foreigners.
(b) How to be an expert traveler.
(c) How to survive in a strange city.
(d) How to save money during travel.
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His voice.
(b) His memory.
(c) His sight.
(d) His hearing.
5. What does Valpone do for a living?
(a) He is a philosopher.
(b) He is a con man.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is an artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
4. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
5. During what era is Valpone's story set?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)