|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of hearing.
(b) His sense of speech.
(c) His sense of sight.
(d) His sense of memory.
2. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is annoyed with their conversation.
(b) He is pleased to see him.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
3. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
4. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
(a) An emerald and a ruby.
(b) An opal and an amethyst.
(c) A pearl and a diamond.
(d) A sapphire and a garnet.
5. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
(a) Valpone is offended by the conversation.
(b) Valpone is angered by the conversation.
(c) Valpone is pleased with the conversation.
(d) Valpone is confused by the conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca claim Valpone feels about his bastard children?
2. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
4. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
5. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)