|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Seven months.
3. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
4. What is Valpone lying about to the Venetian businessmen who have befriended him?
(a) His occupation.
(b) His health.
(c) His name.
(d) His financial status.
5. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
2. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
3. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
4. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)