|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
2. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
3. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
4. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he thinks he will die soon.
(b) That he is lying about being sick.
(c) That he is a con man by trade.
(d) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
5. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voltore do for a living?
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
4. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)