|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
(a) Shooting him.
(b) Poisoning him.
(c) Stabbing him.
(d) Smothering him.
2. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) The feather from his hat.
(b) His silver shoestrings.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) His watch.
4. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of hearing.
(b) His sense of memory.
(c) His sense of speech.
(d) His sense of sight.
5. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone lying about to the Venetian businessmen who have befriended him?
2. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
4. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
5. Who does Mosca tell that Valpone has named his heir?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)