|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a hermaphrodite.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) His watch.
(c) His silver shoestrings.
(d) The feather from his hat.
4. How many children does Valpone have?
(a) He is unsure how many children he has fathered.
(b) He has five children.
(c) He has one child.
(d) He has no children.
5. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone lying about to the Venetian businessmen who have befriended him?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
3. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
4. In what country does Valpone live?
5. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)