|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a giant.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a dwarf.
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He is apathetic to them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He is terrified of them.
(d) He admires them.
3. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His family.
(b) His youth.
(c) His speech.
(d) His fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
3. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
4. What does Jonson express that he hopes his play will be?
5. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)