|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Harvard University.
2. What does Jonson express that he hopes his play will be?
(b) A masterpiece.
3. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
4. How much of the plot of the play does Jonson spell out for the reader in the opening?
(a) None of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) Less than half of it.
(d) More than half of it.
5. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Valpone have?
2. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
3. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
4. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)