|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Valpone have?
(a) He has one child.
(b) He has no children.
(c) He is unsure how many children he has fathered.
(d) He has five children.
2. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
3. What does Voltore do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a jester.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
3. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
4. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)