Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(a) Hunting boxes.
(c) Jewelry boxes.
2. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A priest.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
3. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He begins to tremble.
(c) He begins to cough.
(d) He begins to blush.
4. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) A dream.
(b) An allegory.
(c) A fable.
(d) A metaphor.
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
2. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
3. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Jonson's narrative voice?
5. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)