Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Seven days.
3. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of speech.
(b) His sense of memory.
(c) His sense of sight.
(d) His sense of hearing.
4. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
5. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he is lying about being sick.
(b) That he is a con man by trade.
(c) That he thinks he will die soon.
(d) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
2. How many children does Valpone have?
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
4. What is an acrostic?
5. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)