Quiz: Act 1, Scene 4 to Act 2, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
2. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
3. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
a) His sense of sight.
b) His sense of speech.
c) His sense of hearing.
d) His sense of memory.
4. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
a) Into Valpone's hand.
b) Against Valpone's temple.
c) Next to Valpone's ear.
d) Against Valpone's heart.
5. How does Peregrine react...
This section contains 311 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)