|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A powder.
(b) A salve.
(c) A pill.
(d) A cream.
2. How many children does Valpone have?
(a) He has no children.
(b) He has five children.
(c) He is unsure how many children he has fathered.
(d) He has one child.
3. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
4. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is annoyed with their conversation.
(b) He is pleased to see him.
(c) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(d) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
5. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the lake.
(b) To go to church.
(c) To go to the grocer.
(d) To go to the hairdresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
2. In what country does Valpone live?
3. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
4. What is the name of Valpone's character when he arrives at Celia's?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)