|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Their child's.
(c) Her brother's.
(d) A slave's.
2. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
3. Where does Valpone rush to when he hears a knock at the door?
(a) To hide in the bathroom.
(b) To run out the door.
(c) To lie in the bathtub.
(d) Back to bed.
4. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(b) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(c) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(d) Because of his financial standing.
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(c) They do not argue about anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Valpone's character when he arrives at Celia's?
2. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
3. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
4. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
5. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)