|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role are the two men playing for Valpone when they arrive at Celia's home?
2. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
3. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
4. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
5. How does Mosca feel about Voltore's defense of Valpone in the court room?
(a) He thinks he did a marvelous job.
(b) He thinks he did a poor job.
(c) He thinks he did a mediocre job.
(d) He thinks he did an adequate job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
2. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
3. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
4. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
5. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)