|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
2. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of speech.
(b) His sense of memory.
(c) His sense of sight.
(d) His sense of hearing.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(a) Sir Political Would-Be.
(d) Lady Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
2. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
4. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)