|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
(d) Lady Political Would-Be.
2. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
(a) Because he is so healthy.
(b) Because he is so young.
(c) Because he is so handsome.
(d) Because he is so wealthy.
3. Why does Mosca say Bonario injured Valpone?
(a) To protect Celia's honor.
(b) In an attempted robbery.
(c) In a fight for Celia's affections.
(d) In an act of revenge for being disinherited.
4. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
(a) How Valpone has no respect for women.
(b) How disgusting Valpone's body is.
(c) How abusive Valpone is to his hired help.
(d) How much Valpone lies to the world.
5. In which room of his house does Valpone entertain Volotre?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The sick room.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voltore do for a living?
2. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
3. What nationality is Peregrine?
4. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
5. What are Valpone's two men dressed as when they arrive at Celia's home?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)