|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
(b) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
(c) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
(d) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
2. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
(a) A silver cup.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A brass candelabra.
(d) A diamond ring.
3. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Bubonic plague.
4. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
(a) How disgusting Valpone's body is.
(b) How Valpone has no respect for women.
(c) How abusive Valpone is to his hired help.
(d) How much Valpone lies to the world.
5. What nationality is Peregrine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
3. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
4. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
5. Who is representing Valpone in the court case?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)