|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A vial of medicine.
(d) A gold plate.
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
(a) Next to Valpone's ear.
(b) Against Valpone's temple.
(c) Against Valpone's heart.
(d) Into Valpone's hand.
4. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
5. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
(a) An emerald and a ruby.
(b) An opal and an amethyst.
(c) A sapphire and a garnet.
(d) A pearl and a diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
2. What does Voltore do for a living?
3. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
4. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)