|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
2. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a hermaphrodite.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a dwarf.
4. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
5. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A feast.
(c) An opera.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
2. How does Corvino respond to the disguised men hanging around his home?
3. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
4. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
5. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)