|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
(a) Because he is so young.
(b) Because he is so handsome.
(c) Because he is so healthy.
(d) Because he is so wealthy.
2. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he is a con man by trade.
(b) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
(c) That he is lying about being sick.
(d) That he thinks he will die soon.
3. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
4. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
5. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. How is Celia treated by her husband?
3. During what era is Valpone's story set?
4. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
5. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)