|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the legs.
(b) In the arms.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the face.
2. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
3. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(a) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
(c) Sir Political Would-Be.
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His youth.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His family.
(d) His speech.
5. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To entertain him.
(b) To woo him.
(c) To beg from him.
(d) To fight him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
2. What role are the two men playing for Valpone when they arrive at Celia's home?
3. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
4. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
5. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)