|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
2. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(a) Lady Political Would-Be.
3. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
(d) Religious text.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
5. How does Mosca feel about Voltore's defense of Valpone in the court room?
(a) He thinks he did a marvelous job.
(b) He thinks he did a poor job.
(c) He thinks he did an adequate job.
(d) He thinks he did a mediocre job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Valpone's character when he arrives at Celia's?
2. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
4. Why does Mosca hurry Voltore out the door after his visit with Valpone?
5. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)