|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
2. How is Celia treated by her husband?
(a) Like an animal.
(b) Like a queen.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a prisoner.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(b) He wants to be active again.
(c) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(d) He is tired of pretending.
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(b) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(c) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(d) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voltore do for a living?
2. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
3. What does Valpone do for a living?
4. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
5. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)