|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He refuses the gift.
(b) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(c) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(d) He is pleased with the gift.
2. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
(a) Her chastity.
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her beauty.
3. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
(a) In the smoking room.
(b) In the study.
(c) In the gallery.
(d) In the library.
4. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a giant.
(d) He is a eunuch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
2. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
3. During what era is Valpone's story set?
4. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
5. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)