|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
2. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a dwarf.
(b) He is a hermaphrodite.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a giant.
4. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
(a) Bubonic plague.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
(a) To think about each purchase and what impact it will make on the riches.
(b) To save the riches for as long as possible before spending it.
(c) To save money so that it can be passed on to the next generation.
(d) To spend riches as soon as they are earned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the powder that Valpone offers as a prize meant to restore?
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
5. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)