|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corvino respond to Mosca's proposal of violence?
(a) He tells Mosca that he will consider it.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He ignores Mosca completely
2. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
3. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(b) Because of his financial standing.
(c) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(d) Because of the treatment of his servants.
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His sight.
(c) His memory.
(d) His voice.
5. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
(a) Split the profits of Valpone's will with Mosca.
(b) Purchase Valpone's house from his estate.
(c) Tell the world the truth about Valpone.
(d) Hire Mosca as his servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
3. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
4. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)