|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
4. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his financial standing.
(b) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(c) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(d) Because of his treatment of his wife.
5. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His family.
(b) His speech.
(c) His youth.
(d) His fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
2. How does Mosca claim Valpone feels about his bastard children?
3. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
4. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
5. What does Voltore do for a living?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)