|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His silver shoestrings.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) His watch.
(d) The feather from his hat.
2. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
3. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) A metaphor.
(b) A fable.
(c) A dream.
(d) An allegory.
4. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
5. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
2. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
3. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
4. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)