|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
2. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
3. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
4. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
(a) Valpone is confused by the conversation.
(b) Valpone is angered by the conversation.
(c) Valpone is pleased with the conversation.
(d) Valpone is offended by the conversation.
5. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
3. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
4. What article does Valpone urge passersby to throw to him in the hopes of winning a prize?
5. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)