|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
2. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
3. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Three hours.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
5. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
2. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
3. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
4. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
5. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)