|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
(a) At the bank.
(b) At the store.
(c) In his home.
(d) In the library.
2. What does Voltore do for a living?
(a) He is a jester.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. Who does Mosca tell that Valpone has named his heir?
4. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A grasshopper.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A fly.
5. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
4. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
5. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)