|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His son.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His silver shoestrings.
(b) The feather from his hat.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) His watch.
3. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
(a) He thanks him for the gift repeatedly.
(b) He tells Voltore that he does not want the gift.
(c) He places the gift in the middle of the table so that he can look at it all day.
(d) He puts the gift off to the side and forgets about it.
4. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
(a) Into Valpone's hand.
(b) Next to Valpone's ear.
(c) Against Valpone's heart.
(d) Against Valpone's temple.
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
2. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
4. Why does Mosca hurry Voltore out the door after his visit with Valpone?
5. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)