|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
2. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
3. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He admires them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He is terrified of them.
(d) He is apathetic to them.
5. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he is lying about being sick.
(b) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
(c) That he thinks he will die soon.
(d) That he is a con man by trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
4. What relationship does Mosca have with Valpone?
5. Why does Mosca hurry Voltore out the door after his visit with Valpone?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)