|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A party.
(b) A feast.
(c) A ball.
(d) A war.
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is deeply saddened.
(d) He is confused.
3. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
4. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shout.
(b) He begins to sing.
(c) He begins to swear.
(d) He begins to shake.
5. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A gold plate.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A vial of medicine.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
2. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
3. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
4. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
5. How does Corvino respond to Mosca's proposal of violence?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)