|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Smothering him.
(c) Shooting him.
(d) Stabbing him.
2. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
(a) At the bank.
(b) At the store.
(c) In the library.
(d) In his home.
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is deeply saddened.
4. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
5. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A war.
(b) A ball.
(c) A feast.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
3. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
4. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)