|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A war.
(b) A ball.
(c) A party.
(d) A feast.
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(c) They do not argue about anything.
3. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He is apathetic to them.
(b) He admires them.
(c) He despises them.
(d) He is terrified of them.
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His silver shoestrings.
(b) His watch.
(c) The feather from his hat.
(d) A bag of coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. What does Voltore do for a living?
4. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
5. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)