Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A disappointment.
(b) A knave.
(c) A monster.
(d) A hero.
2. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
3. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Her brother's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) A slave's.
(d) Their child's.
4. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
5. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
(a) Castrone and Mosco.
(b) Androgyno and Castrone.
(c) Mosco and Nano.
(d) Nano and Androgyno.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
2. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
3. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
4. How many children does Valpone have?
5. What nationality is Peregrine?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)