|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) An allegory.
(b) A dream.
(c) A fable.
(d) A metaphor.
2. How is Celia treated by her husband?
(a) Like a queen.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like an animal.
(d) Like a prisoner.
3. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the grocer.
(b) To go to the hairdresser.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To go to the lake.
4. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His son.
5. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
2. What nationality is Peregrine?
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)