|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
(b) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
(c) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
(d) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
2. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
3. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) A fable.
(b) A dream.
(c) A metaphor.
(d) An allegory.
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A gold plate.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A vial of medicine.
(d) A new puppy.
5. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
3. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
5. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)