|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(b) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
(c) Sir Political Would-Be.
3. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a giant.
4. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
5. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the hairdresser.
(b) To go to the grocer.
(c) To go to the lake.
(d) To go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
2. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
3. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
4. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
5. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)