|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shake.
(b) He begins to sing.
(c) He begins to shout.
(d) He begins to swear.
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to make friends with foreigners.
(b) How to survive in a strange city.
(c) How to save money during travel.
(d) How to be an expert traveler.
3. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is pleased to see him.
(b) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(c) He is annoyed with their conversation.
(d) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His memory.
(c) His voice.
(d) His sight.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
3. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
5. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)