|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of her body is Celia dragged by Corvino after the visit from the Medicine Man?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her arm.
2. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
3. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to sing.
(b) He begins to swear.
(c) He begins to shout.
(d) He begins to shake.
4. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) The feather from his hat.
(b) His silver shoestrings.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) His watch.
5. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
(d) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
3. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)