|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Celia treated by her husband?
(a) Like an animal.
(b) Like a queen.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a prisoner.
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is apathetic.
3. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
3. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)