|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a eunuch.
(c) He is a hermaphrodite.
(d) He is a dwarf.
3. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
(a) Corvino's knife.
(b) His love for Celia.
(c) Corvino's fist.
(d) The thorns from a nearby rose bush.
4. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Valpone's skills.
(b) Androgyno's skills.
(c) Nano's skills.
(d) Mosca's skills.
5. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
(a) He is a eunuch.
(b) He is a giant.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is a hermaphrodite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
2. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)