|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He despises them.
(b) He is apathetic to them.
(c) He admires them.
(d) He is terrified of them.
2. How is Celia treated by her husband?
(a) Like an animal.
(b) Like a queen.
(c) Like a prisoner.
(d) Like a child.
3. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shake.
(b) He begins to shout.
(c) He begins to sing.
(d) He begins to swear.
4. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(a) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)