|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(b) He is pleased with the gift.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He refuses the gift.
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(c) They do not argue about anything.
3. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
(b) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
(c) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
(d) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
4. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
2. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
4. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
5. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)