|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
3. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) The feather from his hat.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) His silver shoestrings.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
4. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)