|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Nano's skills.
(b) Mosca's skills.
(c) Androgyno's skills.
(d) Valpone's skills.
2. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His disguise.
(c) His youth.
(d) His health.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(b) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(c) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(d) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
4. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To fight him.
(b) To woo him.
(c) To entertain him.
(d) To beg from him.
5. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a eunuch.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is a giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. What does Voltore do for a living?
3. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
4. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)