|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a eunuch.
(c) He is a hermaphrodite.
(d) He is a dwarf.
2. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His wife.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
3. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
4. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To go to the grocer.
(c) To go to the lake.
(d) To go to the hairdresser.
5. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(b) He is annoyed with their conversation.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is pleased to see him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is married to Celia?
2. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
3. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
4. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
5. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)