|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Seven years.
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
(b) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(c) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(d) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
3. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Mosca's skills.
(b) Valpone's skills.
(c) Nano's skills.
(d) Androgyno's skills.
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A gold plate.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A vial of medicine.
5. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
2. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
3. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
4. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)