|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
3. From what part of her body is Celia dragged by Corvino after the visit from the Medicine Man?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her clothing.
4. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
(b) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
(c) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
(d) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
4. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
5. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)