|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
2. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His family.
(c) His youth.
(d) His fortune.
3. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shout.
(b) He begins to shake.
(c) He begins to sing.
(d) He begins to swear.
4. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)