|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
2. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His memory.
(c) His voice.
(d) His sight.
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His watch.
(b) The feather from his hat.
(c) His silver shoestrings.
(d) A bag of coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
2. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
3. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
4. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)