|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
(a) A gold plate.
(b) A brass candelabra.
(c) A silver cup.
(d) A diamond ring.
2. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(a) His wife.
(d) His son.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to survive in a strange city.
(b) How to be an expert traveler.
(c) How to save money during travel.
(d) How to make friends with foreigners.
4. Who is married to Celia?
5. What term does Valpone use to describe his three unusual visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
2. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
3. What does Voltore do for a living?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)