|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
2. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Androgyno's skills.
(b) Valpone's skills.
(c) Nano's skills.
(d) Mosca's skills.
3. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
4. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
5. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) A metaphor.
(b) A fable.
(c) An allegory.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
2. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
3. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
5. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)