|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
2. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To fight him.
(b) To woo him.
(c) To beg from him.
(d) To entertain him.
3. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shout.
(b) He begins to shake.
(c) He begins to swear.
(d) He begins to sing.
4. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(b) They do not argue about anything.
5. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
(a) An allegory.
(b) A fable.
(c) A metaphor.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
2. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
3. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
4. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
5. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)