|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
2. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
3. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the hairdresser.
(b) To go to the lake.
(c) To go to the grocer.
(d) To go to church.
4. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
(a) He begins to shake.
(b) He begins to shout.
(c) He begins to swear.
(d) He begins to sing.
5. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
5. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)