|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
3. What does Voltore do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a jester.
(d) He is a doctor.
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A vial of medicine.
5. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
(a) Corvino's knife.
(b) Corvino's fist.
(c) The thorns from a nearby rose bush.
(d) His love for Celia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
2. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
5. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)