|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to save money during travel.
(b) How to survive in a strange city.
(c) How to be an expert traveler.
(d) How to make friends with foreigners.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
4. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
(a) A silver cup.
(b) A brass candelabra.
(c) A gold plate.
(d) A diamond ring.
5. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
(b) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
(c) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
(d) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
2. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
3. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
4. What does Voltore do for a living?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)