Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Nano's skills.
(b) Androgyno's skills.
(c) Mosca's skills.
(d) Valpone's skills.
2. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
3. What nationality is Peregrine?
4. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)