|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(b) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
(c) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(d) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
2. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A powder.
(b) A cream.
(c) A salve.
(d) A pill.
3. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
4. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A priest.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
2. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)