|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A vial of medicine.
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is deeply saddened.
(d) He is excited.
3. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With stone.
(c) With bars.
(d) With a curtain.
4. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
5. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With onions.
(b) With potatoes.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With beets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
3. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)