|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) A specific herb.
(b) A female companion.
(c) The blood of a healthy man.
(d) A male companion.
2. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
3. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With onions.
(c) With potatoes.
(d) With carrots.
4. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He refuses the gift.
(b) He is pleased with the gift.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
5. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A salve.
(b) A cream.
(c) A powder.
(d) A pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
2. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
3. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)