|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His watch.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) His silver shoestrings.
(d) The feather from his hat.
2. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The priest.
(d) The doctor.
3. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(b) They do not argue about anything.
4. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
2. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
5. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)