|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His daughter.
2. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With bars.
(c) With stone.
(d) With a curtain.
3. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
4. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He is pleased with the gift.
(b) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(c) He refuses the gift.
(d) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
4. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
5. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)