|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(c) Sir Politic.
2. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
3. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) An opera.
(d) A feast.
4. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With potatoes.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With onions.
5. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(a) Hunting boxes.
(c) Jewelry boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
4. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)