|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(d) They do not argue about anything.
2. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A feast.
(c) An opera.
(d) A wedding.
3. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With onions.
(b) With carrots.
(c) With potatoes.
(d) With beets.
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The butcher.
(c) The priest.
(d) The seamstress.
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
2. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
3. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
5. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)