|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is excited.
2. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A woman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A child.
(d) A beggar.
3. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With a curtain.
(b) With stone.
(c) With bars.
(d) With bricks.
4. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(a) Sir Politic.
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(b) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(c) He is pleased with the gift.
(d) He refuses the gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
5. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)