|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His voice.
(b) His hearing.
(c) His memory.
(d) His sight.
2. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) An opera.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A feast.
3. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) The blood of a healthy man.
(b) A specific herb.
(c) A male companion.
(d) A female companion.
4. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A powder.
(b) A cream.
(c) A pill.
(d) A salve.
5. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(b) Sir Politic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
4. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
5. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)