|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A specific herb.
(d) The blood of a healthy man.
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is deeply saddened.
(d) He is confused.
3. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His business partner.
4. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
5. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His family.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His speech.
(d) His youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
2. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
3. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
4. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
5. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)