|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(a) Jewelry boxes.
(b) Hunting boxes.
2. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A woman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A child.
(d) A beggar.
3. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A female companion.
(c) The blood of a healthy man.
(d) A specific herb.
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A vial of medicine.
(c) A gold plate.
(d) A new puppy.
5. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
2. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
3. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
4. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
5. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)