|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He admires them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He is apathetic to them.
(d) He is terrified of them.
2. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(b) Sir Politic.
3. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He is pleased with the gift.
(b) He refuses the gift.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His memory.
(c) His sight.
(d) His voice.
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)