|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A vial of medicine.
2. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A salve.
(b) A powder.
(c) A pill.
(d) A cream.
3. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The priest.
(c) The seamstress.
(d) The butcher.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(b) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(c) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(d) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
3. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)