|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A gold plate.
(d) A vial of medicine.
3. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) The blood of a healthy man.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A male companion.
(d) A specific herb.
4. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(b) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(c) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
(d) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
4. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
5. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)