|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
2. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A pill.
(b) A salve.
(c) A cream.
(d) A powder.
3. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A priest.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The priest.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The butcher.
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
2. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
3. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
4. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)