|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With carrots.
(c) With potatoes.
(d) With onions.
2. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With stone.
(c) With bars.
(d) With a curtain.
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(b) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(c) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(d) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
4. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(a) Sir Politic.
5. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The butcher.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
2. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
4. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)