|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His memory.
(b) His hearing.
(c) His voice.
(d) His sight.
2. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He is pleased with the gift.
(b) He refuses the gift.
(c) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(d) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
3. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(d) They do not argue about anything.
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The butcher.
(d) The priest.
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
3. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
5. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)