|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) A female companion.
(b) A male companion.
(c) A specific herb.
(d) The blood of a healthy man.
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With onions.
(c) With potatoes.
(d) With carrots.
3. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A cream.
(b) A powder.
(c) A pill.
(d) A salve.
4. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
(a) He despises them.
(b) He is apathetic to them.
(c) He is terrified of them.
(d) He admires them.
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(c) They do not argue about anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
2. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
3. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)