|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He is pleased with the gift.
(b) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He refuses the gift.
2. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His daughter.
3. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His family.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His youth.
4. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
(a) His silver shoestrings.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) His watch.
(d) The feather from his hat.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
(b) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
(c) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(d) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
2. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
3. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
4. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
5. Which of the following terms do Mosca and Valpone use to describe their visitors?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)