|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His business partner.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
2. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(a) Sir Politic.
3. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A priest.
4. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A feast.
(b) An opera.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wedding.
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(b) He refuses the gift.
(c) He is pleased with the gift.
(d) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
5. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)