|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(b) Sir Politic.
2. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The priest.
(d) The doctor.
3. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With stone.
(b) With bricks.
(c) With bars.
(d) With a curtain.
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(b) Jewelry boxes.
(c) Hunting boxes.
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
3. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
4. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
5. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)