|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
(a) A powder.
(b) A pill.
(c) A salve.
(d) A cream.
2. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
(a) They do not argue about anything.
3. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His daughter.
4. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
(a) A child.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A priest.
(d) A woman.
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is deeply saddened.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
2. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
4. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
5. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)