|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(a) Hunting boxes.
(b) Jewelry boxes.
2. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
3. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His voice.
(c) His memory.
(d) His sight.
5. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(b) He refuses the gift.
(c) He is pleased with the gift.
(d) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
3. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)