1. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Oxford University.
2. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) New York University.
(c) East Anglia University.
(d) Brown University.
3. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
(a) He wants to tell stories; they are in his blood.
(b) He wants to create something enjoyable.
(c) He wants to create a piece of artwork.
(d) He wants to see his own name in print.
4. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
5. What literary technique does Jonson use to write the opening of the play?
(a) A poem.
(b) A song.
(c) An obituary.
(d) An epitaph.
6. What is an acrostic?
(a) A type of fabric.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A poem.
(d) An insect.
7. What is the first letter of Jonson's acrostic?
This section contains 4,106 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)