Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - New Negro Radicalism
1. In what essay does the author state that "a Negro will turn on another Negro if ordered"?
2. What essay concludes with the idea that labor organizations should "harness the discontent of Negroes" in order to obtain "working class emancipation"?
3. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
4. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
5. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
6. Which of the following does the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro" NOT describe as a necessary characteristic of a new leader?
7. What will the new...
This section contains 2,446 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)