1. In what essay does the author state that "a Negro will turn on another Negro if ordered"?
2. What essay concludes with the idea that labor organizations should "harness the discontent of Negroes" in order to obtain "working class emancipation"?
3. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
4. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
5. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
This section contains 4,543 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)