|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on the Renaissance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a list of leaders who fall under the category of the "Old Crowd"?
(c) Du Bois.
2. Which poet uses the word "if" as a basis for a sonnet to his mother?
3. Which essay addresses the August 1900 incident?
(a) "Black Manhattan".
(b) "The New Negro".
(d) "American Negro".
4. What is being seen among the heritage of the minorities in "Race Pride"?
(a) A new commitment to bettering their race.
(b) A new appreciation of their lives.
(c) A protection of their race.
(d) A new pride.
5. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Who will fight for their new ideaology.
(b) Who will end the old crowd.
(c) Who will take over leadership roles when the old crowd no longer exists.
(d) Who will become the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Locke say the Negro is willing to work for in "The New Negro"?
2. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "New Crowd" filled with?
3. Who is the author of "Fifty Years"?
4. How does the section "Art and Propaganda" end?
5. According to "Harlem Runs Wild", who lends his support to the Negro Industrial and Clerical Alliance?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)