|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) James Weldon Johnson.
2. How many outcomes does Randolph attribute to Mr. Garvey's ideals in "Garveyism"?
3. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Who will end the old crowd.
(b) Who will take over leadership roles when the old crowd no longer exists.
(c) Who will become the president.
(d) Who will fight for their new ideaology.
4. Which of the following does the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro" NOT describe as a necessary characteristic of a new leader?
5. What is being seen among the heritage of the minorities in "Race Pride"?
(a) A new appreciation of their lives.
(b) A new commitment to bettering their race.
(c) A protection of their race.
(d) A new pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Garvey, what should the "New Negro" be handed while building an empire in Africa?
2. Who wrote the essay "Race Pride"?
3. What is said that the "New Negro" will not allow from politicians in "The New Negro - What Is He"?
4. What will the new leader not rest until he achieves in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
5. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)