|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Who will fight for their new ideaology.
(b) Who will end the old crowd.
(c) Who will become the president.
(d) Who will take over leadership roles when the old crowd no longer exists.
2. Who advocates the construction of a "great nation in Africa" in "Africa for the Africans"?
(b) Universal Negro Improvement Association.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
3. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(b) James Weldon Johnson.
4. In which essay does Garvey outline the specifics of his plan to establish an empire in Africa?
(a) "The Future As I See It".
(c) "Race Pride".
(d) "Defense of the Negro Rioters".
5. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Conservative measures.
(b) Conservative changes.
(c) Radical measures.
(d) Radical changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the essay "Race Pride"?
2. Who wrote "If We Must Die"?
3. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "New Crowd" filled with?
4. According to Garvey, what should the "New Negro" be handed while building an empire in Africa?
5. What does the "New Negro" believe in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)