|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does the attitude of the "New Crowd" take?
2. How many outcomes does Randolph attribute to Mr. Garvey's ideals in "Garveyism"?
3. Who wrote the essay "Race Pride"?
(d) Du Bois.
4. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "New Crowd" filled with?
(a) A will to fight fire with fire.
(b) A burning passion for equality.
(c) Desrie to become equal.
5. What must the "New Negro" be willing to do in "A New Crowd - What Is He"?
(a) Demand equal pay.
(b) Work long, hard hours.
(c) Become wealthy.
(d) Heed the law of self-preservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being seen among the heritage of the minorities in "Race Pride"?
2. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
3. What does Domingo hint to about the government's current state of being?
4. Which story calls for donations to a defense fund for those accused of participation in recent riots?
5. In "Africa for the Africans", what does Domingo say about the enslavement of Negroes?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)