|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Who will fight for their new ideaology.
(b) Who will take over leadership roles when the old crowd no longer exists.
(c) Who will end the old crowd.
(d) Who will become the president.
2. Who advocates the construction of a "great nation in Africa" in "Africa for the Africans"?
(b) Marcus Garvey.
(d) Universal Negro Improvement Association.
3. What must the "New Negro" be willing to do in "A New Crowd - What Is He"?
(a) Become wealthy.
(b) Demand equal pay.
(c) Heed the law of self-preservation.
(d) Work long, hard hours.
4. Which of the following does the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro" NOT describe as a necessary characteristic of a new leader?
5. According to Garvey, what should the "New Negro" be handed while building an empire in Africa?
(b) Aristocracy and privilege.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the consensus of the essays in "New Negro Radicalism"?
2. Who says that those participating in the riots were acting out of self-defense?
3. Which story calls for donations to a defense fund for those accused of participation in recent riots?
4. Who gives a list of leaders who fall under the category of the "Old Crowd"?
5. What is said that the "New Negro" will not allow from politicians in "The New Negro - What Is He"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)