|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What essay concludes with the idea that labor organizations should "harness the discontent of Negroes" in order to obtain "working class emancipation"?
(a) "Black Manhattan".
(c) "From the Messenger - A Menace to Radicalism".
(d) "If We Must Die".
2. What is being seen among the heritage of the minorities in "Race Pride"?
(a) A new commitment to bettering their race.
(b) A new pride.
(c) A protection of their race.
(d) A new appreciation of their lives.
3. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "New Crowd" filled with?
(b) A burning passion for equality.
(c) Desrie to become equal.
(d) A will to fight fire with fire.
4. What is the title of Marcus A. Garvey's essay that follows "Garveyism"?
(a) If We Must Die".
(b) "The New Negro- What Is He".
(c) "Africa for the Africans".
(d) "The New Negro".
5. What is suggested that the whites must do in "Race Pride"?
(a) Accept men as equal.
(b) Leave Asia and African countries or accept all men as equal.
(c) Stand a fight the fight.
(d) Leave Asian and African countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the essay "Race Pride"?
2. What is said that the "New Negro" will not allow from politicians in "The New Negro - What Is He"?
3. Who wrote "If We Must Die"?
4. Who advocates the construction of a "great nation in Africa" in "Africa for the Africans"?
5. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)