|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Negro Radicalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which story calls for donations to a defense fund for those accused of participation in recent riots?
(a) "The New Negro".
(b) "If We Must Die".
(d) "Defense of the Negro Rioters".
2. What is said that the "New Negro" will not allow from politicians in "The New Negro - What Is He"?
(a) To diminsih their goals.
(b) To make empty promises.
(c) To campaign in their area.
(d) To take their tax money.
3. According to Garvey, what does he feel is the opposite result of the construction of a great African nation?
(a) They are being enslaved by this ideology.
(b) They are constructing a massive fall of the great nation of Africa.
(c) They will never reach that great nation.
(d) Negroes will always work in a country founded by whites.
4. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(b) James Weldon Johnson.
5. What characteristic does the attitude of the "New Crowd" take?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being seen among the heritage of the minorities in "Race Pride"?
2. Who advocates the construction of a "great nation in Africa" in "Africa for the Africans"?
3. What does the "New Negro" believe in?
4. How many outcomes does Randolph attribute to Mr. Garvey's ideals in "Garveyism"?
5. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)