|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Urban Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "Old Crowd" filled with?
(a) Men who fight.
(b) Men who are weak and old.
(c) Men who care for only themselves.
(d) Men who turn the other cheek.
2. What does Fisher note about the Cabaret dancers in his essay, "The Caucasian Storms Harlem"?
(a) Many are white.
(b) Many are old.
(c) Many are inexperienced.
(d) He hates them.
3. Who was selected president for the group that was formed in response to the police's refusals?
(a) William Bradford.
(b) William H. Brooks.
(c) Willy Breaks.
(d) Bill Brooks.
4. According to Domingo, what are the men of the "New Crowd" filled with?
(b) A will to fight fire with fire.
(c) A burning passion for equality.
(d) Desrie to become equal.
5. What seems to be the consensus of the essays in "New Negro Radicalism"?
(a) To accept all men as eqaul.
(b) First steps forward are to eliminate current leaders.
(c) To resist enslavement of the same race.
(d) To become prideful of one's heritage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested that the whites must do in "Race Pride"?
2. What will the new leader not rest until he achieves in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
3. What is the name of the police officer who is stabbed and killed in Johnson's essay?
4. What does Fisher miss when he is away at medical school in "The Caucasian Storms Harlem"?
5. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)