New Negro Radicalism
1. In what essay does the author state that "a Negro will turn on another Negro if ordered"?
(a) "Black Manhattan".
(c) "If We Must Die".
(d) "From the Messenger - A Menace to Radicalism".
2. What essay concludes with the idea that labor organizations should "harness the discontent of Negroes" in order to obtain "working class emancipation"?
(a) "From the Messenger - A Menace to Radicalism".
(c) "Black Manhattan".
(d) "If We Must Die".
3. Who is the author of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) James Weldon Johnson.
4. What does the "old crowd" recommend in "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Radical changes.
(b) Conservative measures.
(c) Radical measures.
(d) Conservative changes.
5. What question is posed in regards to leadership roles of "A New Crowd - A New Negro"?
(a) Who will take over leadership roles when the old crowd no longer exists.
(b) Who will become the president.
(c) Who will end the old crowd.
(d) Who will fight for their new ideaology.
This section contains 4,543 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)