|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Carl Swedborg?
2. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
3. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
4. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
5. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
Essay Topic 1
Pitt is a person who doesn't give up easily. Discuss situations that show Pitt's tenacity and the benefits of his tenaciousness. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the novel, discuss how conflict is used in the novel to advance the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the heroes in the book and why their actions were heroic.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)