|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
2. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
3. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
4. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
5. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
2. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
3. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
4. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
5. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
6. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
7. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
8. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
9. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
10. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Pitt uses deductive reasoning to solve problems. Use examples from "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 2
Some characters believe that the end justifies the means. Discuss which characters believe that the end justifies the means using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the heroes in the book and why their actions were heroic.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)