|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
2. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
3. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
4. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
5. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
2. How does Lusana get into the United States?
3. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
4. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
5. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
6. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
7. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
8. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
9. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
10. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why, in spite of all the risks, Sandecker and Steiger, decide to raise the Vixen 03. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the heroes in the book and why their actions were heroic.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)