|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
2. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
3. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
4. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
5. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Felicia and Loren. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Pitt is a person who doesn't give up easily. Discuss situations that show Pitt's tenacity and the benefits of his tenaciousness. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss why Charlie Smith and Lee Raferty decided not to tell the authorities that they had found the Vixen 03.
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)