|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
2. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
3. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
4. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
5. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
2. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
3. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
4. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
5. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
6. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
7. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
8. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
9. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
10. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Pitt uses deductive reasoning to solve problems. Use examples from "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the heroes in the book and why their actions were heroic.
Essay Topic 3
Argue whether there are any dynamic characters in the novel. Use examples from "Vixen 03" to support your arguments.
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)