|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
2. What country are Giordino's ancestors from?
3. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
4. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
5. What color eyes does Pitt have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
2. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
3. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
4. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
5. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
6. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
7. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
8. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
9. How did Loren's father die?
10. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why, in spite of all the risks, Sandecker and Steiger, decide to raise the Vixen 03. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt.
Essay Topic 3
Argue whether there are any dynamic characters in the novel. Use examples from "Vixen 03" to support your arguments.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)