|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
2. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
3. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
4. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
5. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
2. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
3. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
4. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
5. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
6. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
7. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
8. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
9. What is Abe Steiger's job?
10. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A theme in the novel is the advancement of race. Compare and contrast how Daggat and De Vaal try to achieve the advancement of their race. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Pitt uses deductive reasoning to solve problems. Use examples from "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)