|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
2. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
3. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
4. Where is Fawkes' home country?
5. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
2. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
3. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
4. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
5. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
6. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
7. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
8. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
9. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
10. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Daggat and Loren's views regarding the best ways to support blacks.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)