|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Loren's cat?
2. How many children does Steiger have?
3. What did Maxine make for dessert?
4. What type of fish does Lusana catch in Chapter 24?
5. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
2. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
3. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
4. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
5. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
6. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
7. Why won't the gravedigger accept pay for digging Fawkes' grave?
8. How did Loren's father die?
9. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
10. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Daggat and De Vaal. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Cussler introduces the concept of a biological weapon that is so dangerous its effects are felt for hundreds of years, but can be destroyed by water. Discuss how Cussler established the likelihood of this weapon and whether he sufficiently establishes the probability of such a weapon.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Felicia and Loren. Use examples from the novel.
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)