|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
3. What did Maxine make for dessert?
4. How many children does Steiger have?
5. What color eyes does Pitt have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
2. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
3. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
4. Why doesn't Major Vylander like what he sees on a January night in 1954?
5. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
6. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
7. What is Abe Steiger's job?
8. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
9. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
10. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Felicia and Loren. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether Fawkes does or does not regret his actions during Operation Wild Rose. Use examples from the novel to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)