|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
2. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
3. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
4. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
5. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
2. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
3. Why does Patrick Fawkes go to Chesapeake Bay?
4. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
5. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
6. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
7. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
8. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
9. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
10. What is Abe Steiger's job?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Daggat and De Vaal. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the heroes in the book and why their actions were heroic.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Pitt uses deductive reasoning to solve problems. Use examples from "Vixen 03."
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)