|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
2. What color eyes does Pitt have?
3. What color is Giordino's hair?
4. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
5. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
2. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
3. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
4. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
5. What did Pitt and Steiger do after breakfast in Chapter 7?
6. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
7. Why doesn't Major Vylander like what he sees on a January night in 1954?
8. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
9. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
10. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether there are any dynamic characters in the novel. Use examples from "Vixen 03" to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss why Charlie Smith and Lee Raferty decided not to tell the authorities that they had found the Vixen 03.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)