|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
2. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
3. How much does Fawkes weigh?
4. Where will Vylander's plane stop for fuel?
5. What color eyes does Pitt have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lusana get into the United States?
2. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
3. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
4. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
5. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
6. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
7. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
8. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
9. What is Abe Steiger's job?
10. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the overall mood of "Vixen 03."
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the novel, discuss how conflict is used in the novel to advance the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Argue whether there are any dynamic characters in the novel. Use examples from "Vixen 03" to support your arguments.
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)