|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
2. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
3. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
4. Near what mountain range is Pitt staying?
5. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
2. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
3. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
4. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
5. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
6. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
7. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
8. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
9. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
10. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether there are any dynamic characters in the novel. Use examples from "Vixen 03" to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Pitt is a person who doesn't give up easily. Discuss situations that show Pitt's tenacity and the benefits of his tenaciousness. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
A theme in the novel is the advancement of race. Compare and contrast how Daggat and De Vaal try to achieve the advancement of their race. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)