|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Brian Halverson.
(b) Lou Metz.
(c) Jim Johnson.
(d) Dan Chitwood.
2. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) About 8 months.
(b) About 5 months.
(c) Close to 9 months.
(d) Close to 6 months.
3. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
4. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
5. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
(c) Nothing, they won't replace any of it.
(d) Plywood sheeting painted gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
2. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
3. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
4. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
5. Where is Dale Jarvis having lunch in Chapter 47?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
2. What will happen to Sandecker and Steiger when the helicopter runs out of fuel?
3. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
4. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
5. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
6. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
7. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
8. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
9. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
10. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)