|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(b) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
(c) Nexus Investment Company.
(d) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
2. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
3. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
(a) Swedish cruise liner.
(b) Norwegian cruise liner.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A Coast Guard vessel.
4. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(b) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(c) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
(d) Camp Pendleton.
5. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Arsenal 6.
(b) Bunker 9.
(c) Arsenal 10.
(d) Bunker 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
2. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
3. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
4. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
5. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
2. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
3. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
4. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
5. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
6. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
7. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
8. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
9. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
10. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)