|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) 350 pounds.
(b) About 500 pounds.
(c) About 400 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
(b) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
(c) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(d) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
3. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(b) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(c) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
(d) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
4. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
5. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Dan Chitwood.
(b) Jim Johnson.
(c) Lou Metz.
(d) Brian Halverson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
2. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
3. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
4. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
5. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
2. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
3. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
4. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
5. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
6. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
7. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
8. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
9. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
10. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)