|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
2. Who bought thirty-seven shells from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
(a) Veterans of Foreign Wars.
(b) African Army of Revolution.
(c) South African government.
(d) British Imperial War Museum.
3. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Take a trip to Europe.
(b) Fly a small jet around the world.
(c) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
(d) Return to his hometown.
4. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 90 years.
(d) 80 years.
5. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Arsenal 6.
(b) Bunker 15.
(c) Arsenal 10.
(d) Bunker 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
2. Where is Dale Jarvis having lunch in Chapter 47?
3. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
4. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
5. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)