|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dale Jarvis having lunch in Chapter 47?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort Meade.
(c) Fort Meyer.
(d) Fort Monmouth.
2. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
3. What color is Phil Sawyer's hair?
4. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
5. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
(a) Carrie Brown.
(b) Molly Bender.
(c) Annie White.
(d) Sally Sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
2. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
3. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
4. How much lower is the Harry W. Nice Memorial Toll Bridge than Fawkes had calculated?
5. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen to Sandecker and Steiger when the helicopter runs out of fuel?
2. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
3. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
4. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
5. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
6. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
7. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
8. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
9. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
10. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)