|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Dayton City.
2. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(d) South African government.
4. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
5. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
(a) Hiram Lusana.
(b) A senator.
(c) A congressman.
(d) A singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
2. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
3. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
4. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
5. What is NUMA's annual budget?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
2. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
3. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
4. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
5. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
6. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
7. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
8. What will happen to Sandecker and Steiger when the helicopter runs out of fuel?
9. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
10. How does Lusana get into the United States?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)