|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(c) South African government.
2. How old is Carl Swedborg?
3. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 4,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 6,000 feet.
(d) 5,000 feet.
4. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
(a) 27 feet.
(b) Around 22 feet.
(c) 18 feet.
(d) Around 30 feet.
5. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
(a) Navy Seals.
(b) Coast Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
2. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
3. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
4. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
5. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
2. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
3. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
4. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
5. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
6. What information does Daggat give Loren about Lusana's childhood?
7. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
8. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
9. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
10. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)