|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
(b) Return to his hometown.
(c) Fly a small jet around the world.
(d) Take a trip to Europe.
2. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
3. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
(a) 600 miles east of Washington, D.C.
(b) 900 miles east of Maryland.
(c) 800 miles east of New York.
(d) 600 miles east of the Delaware coastline.
4. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(b) 8 weeks and 6 days.
(c) 5 weeks and 2 days.
(d) 9 weeks and 1 day.
5. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
(a) Head chemist from Ballantine Labs.
(b) A Marine.
(c) Navy Seal.
(d) Head physicist from Stransky Instruments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
2. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
3. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
4. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
5. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
2. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
3. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
4. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
5. How does Pitt persuade Orville Mapes, President of Phalanx Arms Corporation, to check the whereabouts of the naval shells he bought from Raferty?
6. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
7. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
8. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
9. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
10. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)