|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
(b) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
(c) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(d) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
2. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
3. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. What is NUMA's annual budget?
(a) $400 million.
(b) $500 million.
(c) $600 million.
(d) $200 million.
5. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 35 seconds.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 40 seconds.
(d) 30 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
2. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
3. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
4. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
5. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
2. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
3. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
4. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
5. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
6. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
7. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
8. What information does Daggat give Loren about Lusana's childhood?
9. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
10. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)