|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 4,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 9,000 feet.
(d) 6,000 feet.
2. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
4. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Bunker 9.
(b) Arsenal 6.
(c) Bunker 15.
(d) Arsenal 10.
5. How old is Carl Swedborg?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
2. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
3. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
4. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
5. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
2. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
3. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
4. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
5. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
6. How does Lusana get into the United States?
7. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
8. What information does Daggat give Loren about Lusana's childhood?
9. How does Pitt persuade Orville Mapes, President of Phalanx Arms Corporation, to check the whereabouts of the naval shells he bought from Raferty?
10. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)