|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
2. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 70 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 90 years.
3. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) New Jersey.
4. How old is Carl Swedborg?
5. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
2. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
3. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
4. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
5. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
2. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
3. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
4. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
5. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
6. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
7. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
8. How does Pitt persuade Orville Mapes, President of Phalanx Arms Corporation, to check the whereabouts of the naval shells he bought from Raferty?
9. What will happen to Sandecker and Steiger when the helicopter runs out of fuel?
10. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)