|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
2. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
3. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
4. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Orange peel.
(b) Apple peel.
(c) A banana peel.
(d) Walnut shells.
5. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 90 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 70 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
2. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
3. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
4. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
5. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
2. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
3. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
4. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
5. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
6. What information does Daggat give Loren about Lusana's childhood?
7. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
8. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
9. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
10. How does Lusana get into the United States?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)