|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
(a) Copper Shoals.
(b) Eastern Shoals.
(c) Kettle Bottom Shoals.
(d) Shipwreck Shoals.
2. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
3. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 70 years.
(d) 90 years.
4. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
(a) He has the gun in a backpack.
(b) He is wearing a jacket and has the gun in the waistband of his jeans.
(c) He carries his gun under a windbreaker.
(d) He is wearing a small gun around his ankle.
5. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
2. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
3. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
4. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
5. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
2. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
3. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
4. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
5. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
6. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
7. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
8. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
9. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
10. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)