|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
(a) Dislocated shoulder.
(b) 2-3 cracked ribs.
(c) Cracked ankle.
(d) Broken arm.
2. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
3. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 5,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 4,000 feet.
(d) 6,000 feet.
4. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
5. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Captain's quarters.
(b) Control room.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Engine room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
2. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
3. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
4. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
5. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
2. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
3. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
4. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
5. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
6. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
7. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
8. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
9. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
10. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)