|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
(a) Nearly 200 mph.
(b) 150 mph.
(c) Nearly 100 mph.
(d) 175 mph.
2. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Bunker 9.
(b) Arsenal 10.
(c) Bunker 15.
(d) Arsenal 6.
3. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Fly a small jet around the world.
(b) Take a trip to Europe.
(c) Return to his hometown.
(d) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
4. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1/2 mile.
5. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
2. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
3. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
4. Who bought thirty-seven shells from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
5. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)