|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(b) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
(c) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(d) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
2. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
(a) Navy Seal.
(b) Head physicist from Stransky Instruments.
(c) Head chemist from Ballantine Labs.
(d) A Marine.
3. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
(a) 25,000 tons.
(b) 15,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 tons.
(d) 20,000 tons.
4. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
(a) 15 feet per second.
(b) 22 feet per second.
(c) 25 feet per second.
(d) 18 feet per second.
5. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NUMA's annual budget?
2. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
3. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
4. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
5. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
2. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
3. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
4. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
5. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
6. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
7. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
8. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
9. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
10. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)