|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(a) Two weeks of March next year.
(c) One week of April next year.
2. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 5,000 feet.
(b) 4,000 feet.
(c) 6,000 feet.
(d) 9,000 feet.
3. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
(a) Swedish cruise liner.
(b) Norwegian cruise liner.
(c) A Coast Guard vessel.
(d) A fishing boat.
4. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
(b) Navy Seals.
(d) Coast Guard.
5. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
2. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
3. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
4. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
5. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Daggat give Loren about Lusana's childhood?
2. What does Pitt tell Sandecker and Steiger to do while they are trying to get the Quick Death organism to the sea that is attached to the helicopter?
3. Why did Bass halt the test series for the Doomsday organism?
4. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
5. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
6. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
7. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
8. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
9. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
10. What is the Doomsday organism and what effect does it have on humans and animals?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)