|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(c) Two weeks of March next year.
(d) One week of April next year.
2. What color is the parachute on the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
3. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
4. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
5. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
2. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
3. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
4. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
5. What color is Phil Sawyer's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen to Sandecker and Steiger when the helicopter runs out of fuel?
2. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
3. What happens when Pitt attempts to remove the projectile from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
4. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
5. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
6. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
7. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
8. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
9. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
10. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)