|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maxine Raferty shoot Giordino?
(a) In the thigh.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the arm.
2. How many acres does Mapes have at his facility?
3. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 40 seconds.
(b) 30 seconds.
(c) 35 seconds.
(d) 15 seconds.
4. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
5. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
2. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
3. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
4. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
5. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
2. What did VFW Post 9974 do with the shells they got from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
3. Why didn't Fawkes try to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler?
4. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
5. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
6. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
7. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
8. What does Daggat suggest that Lusana do about the massacre ordered by Jumana?
9. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
10. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)