|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
(a) 27 feet.
(b) Around 30 feet.
(c) Around 22 feet.
(d) 18 feet.
2. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
(a) F/A-18 Hornet.
(b) F-16 Fighting Falcon.
(c) F-15 Eagle.
(d) Spook F-140.
3. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
4. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
(a) Annie White.
(b) Molly Bender.
(c) Carrie Brown.
(d) Sally Sue.
5. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(b) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
2. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
3. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
4. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
5. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)