|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(a) Capitol Heights.
(b) Downtown Washington.
2. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 4,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 9,000 feet.
(d) 6,000 feet.
5. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Navy Seals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
2. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
3. What is NUMA's annual budget?
4. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
5. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pitt and Jarvis discover when they go to the Forbes Shipyard to confirm the Iowa's presence in the shipyard?
2. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
3. What options do the President and the Joints Chiefs consider to stop the Iowa?
4. Where are the few records that remain dealing with the QD project?
5. How is the projectile removed from the helicopter that Steiger is piloting?
6. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
7. How does Pitt persuade Orville Mapes, President of Phalanx Arms Corporation, to check the whereabouts of the naval shells he bought from Raferty?
8. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
9. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
10. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)