|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
2. How old does Harvey Dolan believe that the pieces of plane are that Pitt found?
(a) 20-30 years old.
(b) About 50 years old.
(c) About 40 years old.
(d) 30-45 years old.
3. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
(b) Laser hazard.
(c) Chemical weapon.
4. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(b) 1st grade.
(c) 5th grade.
(d) High school.
5. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Steiger have?
2. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
3. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
4. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
5. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
2. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
3. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
4. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
5. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
6. Why does Patrick Fawkes go to Chesapeake Bay?
7. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
8. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
9. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
10. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)