|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. What type of fish does Lusana catch in Chapter 24?
(c) Tiger fish.
3. How many men does Somala see creeping to attack the Fawkes' farm?
(a) At least 35.
(b) At least 30.
(c) At least 50.
(d) At least 45.
4. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
5. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
(a) 15 miles from town.
(b) 20 miles from town.
(c) 5 miles from town.
(d) 10 miles from town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
2. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
3. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
4. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
5. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Patrick Fawkes go to Chesapeake Bay?
2. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
3. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
4. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
5. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
6. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
7. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
8. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
9. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
10. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)