|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(a) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(d) Island near Alaska.
2. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
3. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(a) Pans for gold.
(b) Takes a nap.
4. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
(a) Go to a movie.
(b) Go dancing.
(c) Ride a hydrofoil racing boat.
(d) Go dirt bike riding.
5. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
(a) 80 knots.
(b) 120 knots.
(c) 70 knots.
(d) 50 knots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish does Lusana catch in Chapter 24?
2. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
3. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
4. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
5. Where should Vylander break out of the storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
2. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
3. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
4. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
5. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
6. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
7. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
8. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
9. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
10. What would Folsom use to raise a plane like the Vixen 03?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)