|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
2. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(a) Island near Alaska.
(d) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
3. How old does Harvey Dolan believe that the pieces of plane are that Pitt found?
(a) About 50 years old.
(b) About 40 years old.
(c) 20-30 years old.
(d) 30-45 years old.
4. What color hair does Pitt have?
5. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(a) Barberton Daisies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
2. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
3. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
4. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
5. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
2. Why does Patrick Fawkes go to Chesapeake Bay?
3. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
4. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
5. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
6. Why doesn't Major Vylander like what he sees on a January night in 1954?
7. What is Abe Steiger's job?
8. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
9. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
10. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)