|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 800 hours.
(b) 1300 hours.
(c) 1400 hours.
(d) 900 hours.
2. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(b) High school.
(c) 5th grade.
(d) 1st grade.
3. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Boeing DC-10.
(b) Boeing C-97 Stratocruiser.
(c) Lockheed L-1011 TriStar.
(d) Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.
4. Where is the Buckley Naval Air Station located?
5. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
(a) Around 40.
(b) Nearly 60.
(c) Almost 75.
(d) Nearly 50.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
2. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
3. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
4. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
5. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
2. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
3. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
4. When does Pitt believe that Fawkes will attack and why?
5. Why won't the gravedigger accept pay for digging Fawkes' grave?
6. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
7. What happens to De Vaal for his part in Operation Wild Rose?
8. How does the Quick Death projectile operate during its trajectory?
9. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
10. What does Dale Jarvis believe about Operation Wild Rose?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)