|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
(a) Cessna Citation XLS.
(b) Learjet 40.
(c) Catlin M-200.
(d) Eclipse 400.
2. What is the name of Loren's cat?
3. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(c) Grim Reaper.
4. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(a) Sausage tree.
(b) Common star chestnut.
(c) Paperbark thorn.
5. How tall is Captain Patrick Fawkes?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 6.
(d) 6 ft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Machita supposed to meet Emma?
2. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
3. What color are Loren's eyes?
4. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
5. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
2. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
3. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
4. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
5. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
6. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
7. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
8. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
9. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
10. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)