|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 57,000 pounds.
(b) 35,000 pounds.
(c) 70,000 pounds.
(d) 48,000 pounds.
2. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
(a) Went to grade school together.
(b) Attended the same college.
(c) Grew up in the same neighborhood.
(d) Went to high school together.
3. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 24 years.
4. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(b) Common star chestnut.
(c) Paperbark thorn.
(d) Sausage tree.
5. What is the name of Loren's cat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
2. Where is Fawkes' home country?
3. Where is Steiger scheduled to speak soon?
4. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
5. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Pitt and Steiger do after breakfast in Chapter 7?
2. What is Abe Steiger's job?
3. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
4. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
5. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
6. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
7. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
8. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
9. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
10. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)