|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
(a) Number 3.
(b) Number 1.
(c) Number 2.
(d) Number 4.
2. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
3. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Pans for gold.
4. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
(a) Colorado to California.
(b) Alaska to Hawaii.
(c) California to Hawaii.
(d) New York to the Bahamas.
5. What weapon does Machita finally decide to use to kill Emma?
(a) Small hand gun.
(c) Razor blade.
(d) Ice pick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
2. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
3. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
4. How tall is Captain Patrick Fawkes?
5. How many men does Somala see creeping to attack the Fawkes' farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
2. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
3. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
4. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
5. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
6. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
7. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
8. What did Pitt and Steiger do after breakfast in Chapter 7?
9. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
10. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)