|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(b) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(d) Island near Alaska.
2. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
(a) 9,000 feet.
(b) 11,000 feet.
(c) 16,000 feet.
(d) 19,000 feet.
3. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
(a) Number 1.
(b) Number 3.
(c) Number 4.
(d) Number 2.
4. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
(a) About 220.
(b) Around 200.
(c) About 250.
(d) Around 180.
5. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Giordino's hair?
2. How tall is Captain Patrick Fawkes?
3. What color eyes does Pitt have?
4. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
5. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
2. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
3. Why is Major Vylander concerned that he will not be able to get the Boeing C-97 off the ground?
4. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
5. What did Pitt and Steiger do after breakfast in Chapter 7?
6. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
7. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
8. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
9. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
10. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)