|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
(a) 8 hours.`
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
2. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
3. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
4. Near what mountain range is Pitt staying?
(a) Northern Sangre de Cristo.
5. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
2. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
3. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
4. What did Maxine make for dessert?
5. What does Pitt have for supper at Anchorage House?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pitt eliminate Daggat's hold over Loren and stop him from blackmailing her?
2. What type of information is in Lusana's FBI file?
3. Describe the place where Loren and Pitt are staying in Colorado.
4. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
5. What did Lee Raferty do with the canisters he and Charlie Smith brought up from the Vixen 03?
6. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
7. How does Colonel Jumana prevent Major Machita from sending a message to General Lusana?
8. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
9. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
10. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)