|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 800 hours.
(b) 900 hours.
(c) 1400 hours.
(d) 1300 hours.
2. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(d) Barberton Daisies.
3. What weapon does Machita finally decide to use to kill Emma?
(b) Razor blade.
(c) Small hand gun.
(d) Ice pick.
4. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
(d) Seth Thomas.
5. Where is the Buckley Naval Air Station located?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
2. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
3. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
4. Where should Vylander break out of the storm?
5. What color hair does Pitt have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
2. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
3. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
4. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
5. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
6. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
7. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
8. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
9. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
10. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)