|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Pitt?
(a) 6 ft. 3.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 1.
(d) 5 ft. 10.
2. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
3. What color are Loren's eyes?
4. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
5. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
3. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the name of Loren's cat?
5. For which branch of service does Major Vylander work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Pitt and Steiger do after breakfast in Chapter 7?
2. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
3. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
4. Why can't Pitt raise the Vixen 03?
5. What does Daggat say will happen if Loren will not vote for his bill?
6. What is Abe Steiger's job?
7. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
8. How did Loren's father die?
9. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
10. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)