|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(b) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(d) Island near Alaska.
2. How many children does Steiger have?
3. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(b) Paperbark thorn.
(c) Sausage tree.
(d) Common star chestnut.
4. How often does Bass have to clear weeds out of the pond?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) At least twice a week .
5. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 1400 hours.
(b) 1300 hours.
(c) 800 hours.
(d) 900 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
2. How many men does Somala see creeping to attack the Fawkes' farm?
3. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
4. When Vylander's plane begins having difficulties, how many degrees are they off the plotted course?
5. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Boeing C-97 carrying and where is it flying?
2. What happened when Pitt tried to tackle Emma?
3. Why did Colonel Jumana order an attack on a village?
4. Why doesn't anyone at the Pentagon know about the QD project?
5. What reason does Sandecker give Ravenfoot for wanting to track down a load of old sixteen-inch naval shells?
6. How does Pitt determine which battleship is involved in Operation Wild Rose?
7. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
8. Why won't the gravedigger accept pay for digging Fawkes' grave?
9. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
10. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)