|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(a) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(b) Island near Alaska.
2. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
3. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
4. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
(a) Philip Sunata.
(b) George Yariko.
(c) John Danama.
(d) Martin Yamata.
5. What color is Giordino's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
2. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
3. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
4. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
5. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
2. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
3. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
4. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
5. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
6. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
7. What makes Pitt think that the Vixen 03 was transporting a dangerous cargo?
8. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
9. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
10. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)