|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep is Table Lake in some spots?
(a) 250 ft.
(b) 175 ft.
(c) 200 ft.
(d) 140 ft.
2. How old does Harvey Dolan believe that the pieces of plane are that Pitt found?
(a) About 50 years old.
(b) 30-45 years old.
(c) 20-30 years old.
(d) About 40 years old.
3. Where is Steiger scheduled to speak soon?
(a) Whiteman Air Force Base.
(b) Scott Air Force Base.
(c) Chanute Air Force Base.
(d) Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
4. What color eyes does Pitt have?
5. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 22 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
2. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
3. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
4. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
5. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Steiger explain the fact that the nose gear was found in Colorado?
2. What happens to the Boeing C-97 while Vylander checks the cargo?
3. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
4. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
5. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
6. How did De Vaal travel from an operating room in a Durban hospital to the Pembroke rail-yard quickly?
7. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
8. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
9. What is Vylander to do if an in-flight emergency develops?
10. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)