|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
(a) A rape.
(b) A murder.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Armored-car holdup.
2. Where will Vylander's plane stop for fuel?
3. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
(a) Number 1.
(b) Number 3.
(c) Number 4.
(d) Number 2.
4. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
(a) Around 200.
(b) Around 180.
(c) About 220.
(d) About 250.
5. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steiger scheduled to speak soon?
2. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
3. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
4. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
5. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Steiger's superiors at the Pentagon tell him was to be done about the Vixen 03?
2. Where did Marcus Somala find a perfect hiding place?
3. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
4. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
5. Why would Admiral Sandecker, head of NUMA, be upset if he learns about Pitt's project?
6. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
7. What do the Air Force records show about the plane that matches the nose gear Pitt found?
8. What does Patrick Fawkes' remember after his family is buried?
9. Why does Patrick Fawkes go to Chesapeake Bay?
10. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)