|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vylander's plane begins having difficulties, how many degrees are they off the plotted course?
(a) 95 degrees.
(b) 75 degrees.
(c) 80 degrees.
(d) 30 degrees.
2. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
3. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(d) Grim Reaper.
4. What color are Loren's eyes?
5. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
(a) Armored-car holdup.
(b) A rape.
(c) A murder.
(d) Selling drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
2. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
3. What color hair does Pitt have?
4. What was Pitt's last job for NUMA?
5. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What method does Folsom suggest that Pitt use to raise the Chenago?
2. Why doesn't Major Vylander like what he sees on a January night in 1954?
3. What would Folsom use to raise a plane like the Vixen 03?
4. Who buried the Fawkes' family?
5. How did an old log cabin get at the bottom of Table Lake?
6. How did Loren and Pitt meet?
7. What does Pitt find in the garage under the cabin?
8. What does Vylander do once the Boeing C-97 reaches an altitude of 16,000 feet?
9. Who are Loren's nearest neighbors?
10. Why isn't Myra Fawkes worried to have Patrick leave for a few days?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)