|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
(b) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
3. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
4. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Lou Metz.
(b) Jim Johnson.
(c) Dan Chitwood.
(d) Brian Halverson.
5. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(b) 8 weeks and 6 days.
(c) 9 weeks and 1 day.
(d) 5 weeks and 2 days.
6. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
(a) Molly Bender.
(b) Annie White.
(c) Carrie Brown.
(d) Sally Sue.
7. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
8. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Close to 9 months.
(b) Close to 6 months.
(c) About 8 months.
(d) About 5 months.
9. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 4 miles.
10. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Engine room.
(b) Boiler room.
(c) Control room.
(d) Captain's quarters.
11. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Bunker 15.
(b) Arsenal 6.
(c) Arsenal 10.
(d) Bunker 9.
12. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bass' Inn.
(b) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(c) At Pitt's home.
(d) At an all-night coffee shop.
13. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
14. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He came to pick up blueprints.
(b) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
(c) He came to get some invoices.
(d) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
15. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
2. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
3. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
4. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
5. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)