|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
(a) Navy Seal.
(b) A Marine.
(c) Head chemist from Ballantine Labs.
(d) Head physicist from Stransky Instruments.
2. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Orange peel.
(b) Walnut shells.
(c) Apple peel.
(d) A banana peel.
3. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
4. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
5. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
(a) Nearly 200 mph.
(b) 175 mph.
(c) Nearly 100 mph.
(d) 150 mph.
6. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Close to 9 months.
(b) About 5 months.
(c) About 8 months.
(d) Close to 6 months.
7. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
8. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(b) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(c) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
(d) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
9. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Lou Metz.
(b) Jim Johnson.
(c) Brian Halverson.
(d) Dan Chitwood.
10. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
11. Where does Maxine Raferty shoot Giordino?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the thigh.
12. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
13. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) Cracked ankle.
(c) Dislocated shoulder.
(d) 2-3 cracked ribs.
14. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
15. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
2. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
3. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
4. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
5. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)