|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Lou Metz.
(b) Dan Chitwood.
(c) Jim Johnson.
(d) Brian Halverson.
2. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(a) Two weeks of March next year.
(b) One week of April next year.
3. What color is the parachute on the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
4. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
5. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
6. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
(b) Evans Army Hospital.
(c) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
(d) Lyster Army Hospital.
7. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
8. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
9. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Engine room.
(b) Boiler room.
(c) Control room.
(d) Captain's quarters.
10. How many people did Sandecker have on staff when he became director of NUMA?
11. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
(a) 600 miles east of the Delaware coastline.
(b) 800 miles east of New York.
(c) 600 miles east of Washington, D.C.
(d) 900 miles east of Maryland.
12. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(b) 5 weeks and 2 days.
(c) 8 weeks and 6 days.
(d) 9 weeks and 1 day.
13. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
14. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(b) Capitol Heights.
(d) Downtown Washington.
15. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(c) South African government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
2. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
3. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
4. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
5. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)