|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
2. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
3. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(b) At Pitt's home.
(c) Bass' Inn.
(d) At an all-night coffee shop.
4. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) About 400 pounds.
(b) About 500 pounds.
(c) 350 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
5. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
6. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
7. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
(a) Swedish cruise liner.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) Norwegian cruise liner.
(d) A Coast Guard vessel.
8. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
9. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
(b) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
(c) He came to get some invoices.
(d) He came to pick up blueprints.
10. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
(b) Plywood sheeting painted gray.
(d) Nothing, they won't replace any of it.
11. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
12. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
13. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
(a) Coast Guard.
(c) Navy Seals.
14. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
15. How many people did Sandecker have on staff when he became director of NUMA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxine Raferty shoot Giordino?
2. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
3. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
4. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
5. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)