Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
2. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
3. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
(a) A small meeting room in the Capitol.
(c) A small cafe.
(d) Daggat's office.
4. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
(b) Nexus Investment Company.
(c) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(d) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
5. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
6. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
(a) He carries his gun under a windbreaker.
(b) He is wearing a jacket and has the gun in the waistband of his jeans.
(c) He is wearing a small gun around his ankle.
(d) He has the gun in a backpack.
7. What color is Phil Sawyer's hair?
8. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
9. How old is Carl Swedborg?
10. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(b) Downtown Washington.
(d) Capitol Heights.
11. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
(b) He came to pick up blueprints.
(c) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
(d) He came to get some invoices.
12. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
13. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
(a) Plywood sheeting painted gray.
(c) Nothing, they won't replace any of it.
14. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Close to 9 months.
(b) About 5 months.
(c) About 8 months.
(d) Close to 6 months.
15. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
2. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
3. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
4. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
5. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)