|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) New Jersey.
3. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
4. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
5. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(b) South African government.
6. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
7. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
8. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) 350 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) About 400 pounds.
(d) About 500 pounds.
9. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
10. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
(a) Head physicist from Stransky Instruments.
(b) Navy Seal.
(c) A Marine.
(d) Head chemist from Ballantine Labs.
11. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
12. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(a) One week of April next year.
(b) Two weeks of March next year.
13. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) At Pitt's home.
(b) Bass' Inn.
(c) At an all-night coffee shop.
(d) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
14. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
(a) Nearly 200 mph.
(b) Nearly 100 mph.
(c) 175 mph.
(d) 150 mph.
15. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He came to pick up blueprints.
(b) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
(c) He came to get some invoices.
(d) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
2. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
3. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
4. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
5. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)