|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
2. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
(b) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
(c) Evans Army Hospital.
(d) Lyster Army Hospital.
3. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
4. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
5. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 400 years.
6. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
7. How much lower is the Harry W. Nice Memorial Toll Bridge than Fawkes had calculated?
(a) 4 feet.
(b) 2 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
8. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
(a) Sally Sue.
(b) Carrie Brown.
(c) Annie White.
(d) Molly Bender.
9. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
10. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
11. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(d) South African government.
12. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
13. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
(a) 18 feet per second.
(b) 15 feet per second.
(c) 25 feet per second.
(d) 22 feet per second.
14. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Walnut shells.
(b) A banana peel.
(c) Orange peel.
(d) Apple peel.
15. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
2. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
3. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
4. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
5. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)