|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
(a) 150 mph.
(b) Nearly 100 mph.
(c) 175 mph.
(d) Nearly 200 mph.
2. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
(a) He is wearing a jacket and has the gun in the waistband of his jeans.
(b) He has the gun in a backpack.
(c) He carries his gun under a windbreaker.
(d) He is wearing a small gun around his ankle.
3. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
(b) Lyster Army Hospital.
(c) Evans Army Hospital.
(d) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
4. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
(a) Around 22 feet.
(b) 27 feet.
(c) Around 30 feet.
(d) 18 feet.
5. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
6. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(a) Downtown Washington.
(c) Capitol Heights.
7. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He came to pick up blueprints.
(b) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
(c) He came to get some invoices.
(d) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
8. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
9. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
10. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) Arsenal 10.
(b) Bunker 15.
(c) Bunker 9.
(d) Arsenal 6.
11. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
12. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
13. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(b) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(c) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
(d) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
14. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 42?
15. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(a) South African government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
2. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
3. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
4. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
5. How old is Carl Swedborg?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)