|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
2. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
3. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 30 seconds.
(b) 35 seconds.
(c) 40 seconds.
(d) 15 seconds.
4. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
(b) Coast Guard.
(d) Navy Seals.
5. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
(a) Eastern Shoals.
(b) Kettle Bottom Shoals.
(c) Copper Shoals.
(d) Shipwreck Shoals.
6. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(c) Kansas City.
(d) Dayton City.
7. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
8. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(b) Nexus Investment Company.
(c) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
(d) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
9. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bass' Inn.
(b) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(c) At an all-night coffee shop.
(d) At Pitt's home.
10. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
(a) He carries his gun under a windbreaker.
(b) He is wearing a small gun around his ankle.
(c) He has the gun in a backpack.
(d) He is wearing a jacket and has the gun in the waistband of his jeans.
11. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
12. How old is Carl Swedborg?
13. How many people did Sandecker have on staff when he became director of NUMA?
14. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 9,000 feet.
(b) 6,000 feet.
(c) 5,000 feet.
(d) 4,000 feet.
15. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 90 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
2. What color is the parachute on the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
3. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
4. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
5. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)