|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
2. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 9 weeks and 1 day.
(b) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(c) 5 weeks and 2 days.
(d) 8 weeks and 6 days.
3. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
4. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(c) Kansas City.
(d) Dayton City.
5. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) About 500 pounds.
(b) 350 pounds.
(c) About 400 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
6. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
7. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
8. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
9. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 42?
10. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
11. In Chapter 42, how many days does Pitt ask Sandecker to give him to find the missing warheads?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
12. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bass' Inn.
(b) At an all-night coffee shop.
(c) At Pitt's home.
(d) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
13. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
(a) 600 miles east of the Delaware coastline.
(b) 800 miles east of New York.
(c) 900 miles east of Maryland.
(d) 600 miles east of Washington, D.C.
14. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
(a) 18 feet.
(b) Around 22 feet.
(c) Around 30 feet.
(d) 27 feet.
15. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Captain's quarters.
(b) Control room.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Engine room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
2. What is marked on the bunker where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
3. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
4. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
5. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)