|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
(a) 900 miles east of Maryland.
(b) 800 miles east of New York.
(c) 600 miles east of the Delaware coastline.
(d) 600 miles east of Washington, D.C.
2. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
3. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
4. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
(a) Around 30 feet.
(b) Around 22 feet.
(c) 27 feet.
(d) 18 feet.
5. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
(a) He is wearing a small gun around his ankle.
(b) He has the gun in a backpack.
(c) He carries his gun under a windbreaker.
(d) He is wearing a jacket and has the gun in the waistband of his jeans.
6. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(b) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Camp Pendleton.
7. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 35 seconds.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) 40 seconds.
8. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Dayton City.
9. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) About 500 pounds.
(c) 350 pounds.
(d) About 400 pounds.
10. How many acres does Mapes have at his facility?
11. What type of a vehicle does Mapes drive?
(a) Rolls Royce.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
12. How old is Carl Swedborg?
13. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
14. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
15. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
2. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
3. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
4. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
5. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)