|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many villagers in Tazareen are killed at Jumana's orders?
2. After being pulled out of the water Pitt contacts Sandecker and Steiger. How long does he tell them it will be before he contacts them again?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
3. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Lyster Army Hospital.
(b) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
(c) Evans Army Hospital.
(d) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
4. Who is Dr. Paul Weir?
(a) A Marine.
(b) Navy Seal.
(c) Head physicist from Stransky Instruments.
(d) Head chemist from Ballantine Labs.
5. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 9 weeks and 1 day.
(b) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(c) 8 weeks and 6 days.
(d) 5 weeks and 2 days.
6. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 40 seconds.
(c) 35 seconds.
(d) 30 seconds.
7. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
(a) 10,000 tons.
(b) 25,000 tons.
(c) 15,000 tons.
(d) 20,000 tons.
8. When can the President open the file that gives information about the QD project?
9. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
(a) F/A-18 Hornet.
(b) Spook F-140.
(c) F-15 Eagle.
(d) F-16 Fighting Falcon.
10. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) New Jersey.
11. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
12. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Apple peel.
(b) A banana peel.
(c) Orange peel.
(d) Walnut shells.
13. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
14. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
15. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Control room.
(b) Engine room.
(c) Captain's quarters.
(d) Boiler room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
2. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
3. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
4. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 42?
5. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)