|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Felicia and Loren see each other last?
(a) 8 years ago.
(b) 6 years ago.
(c) Last inaugural ball.
(d) Last class reunion.
2. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
(a) Annie White.
(b) Carrie Brown.
(c) Sally Sue.
(d) Molly Bender.
3. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
4. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 42?
5. What color is Phil Sawyer's hair?
6. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
7. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
(a) 20,000 tons.
(b) 10,000 tons.
(c) 15,000 tons.
(d) 25,000 tons.
8. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
9. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
10. How old is Carl Swedborg?
11. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
12. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
(b) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(c) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
(d) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
13. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
(a) A senator.
(b) Hiram Lusana.
(c) A singer.
(d) A congressman.
14. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 6,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 4,000 feet.
(d) 5,000 feet.
15. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Fly a small jet around the world.
(b) Return to his hometown.
(c) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
(d) Take a trip to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
2. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
3. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
4. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
5. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)