|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(b) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
(c) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(d) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
2. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 300 years.
3. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(a) Kansas City.
(d) Dayton City.
4. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(a) South African government.
6. How many men would have to be laid off at the salvage yard if the AAR went to another shipyard?
7. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
(a) He came to get some invoices.
(b) He always inspects the yard at that time of the evening.
(c) He came to pick up some shipping labels.
(d) He came to pick up blueprints.
8. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
(a) F-15 Eagle.
(b) Spook F-140.
(c) F-16 Fighting Falcon.
(d) F/A-18 Hornet.
9. How old is Carl Swedborg?
10. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
11. What is the name of the helicopter that Steiger is piloting for NUMA?
12. How far does the storage area run underground where Pitt and Mapes look for the weapons that Raferty sold?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
13. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
14. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
15. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Jim Johnson.
(b) Dan Chitwood.
(c) Brian Halverson.
(d) Lou Metz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
2. When did Felicia and Loren see each other last?
3. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
4. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
5. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)