|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
2. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) Cracked ankle.
(c) Dislocated shoulder.
(d) 2-3 cracked ribs.
3. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
(a) Shipwreck Shoals.
(b) Kettle Bottom Shoals.
(c) Copper Shoals.
(d) Eastern Shoals.
4. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
5. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
(b) Daggat's office.
(c) A small cafe.
(d) A small meeting room in the Capitol.
6. What color is Phil Sawyer's hair?
7. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Close to 9 months.
(b) About 5 months.
(c) About 8 months.
(d) Close to 6 months.
8. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
9. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 6,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 5,000 feet.
(d) 4,000 feet.
10. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
11. How old is Carl Swedborg?
12. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(a) Downtown Washington.
(b) Capitol Heights.
13. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(b) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
(c) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(d) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
14. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bass' Inn.
(b) At Pitt's home.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) At an all-night coffee shop.
15. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a vehicle does Mapes drive?
2. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
3. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
4. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
5. Who bought thirty-seven shells from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)