|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought thirty-seven shells from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
(a) British Imperial War Museum.
(b) South African government.
(c) African Army of Revolution.
(d) Veterans of Foreign Wars.
2. What color is the parachute on the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
3. At what altitude will Sandecker and Steiger head for the sea with the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
(a) 5,000 feet.
(b) 4,000 feet.
(c) 6,000 feet.
(d) 9,000 feet.
4. Who fires the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
5. How much lower is the Harry W. Nice Memorial Toll Bridge than Fawkes had calculated?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
6. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) At Pitt's home.
(b) Bass' Inn.
(c) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(d) At an all-night coffee shop.
7. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Evans Army Hospital.
(b) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
(c) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
(d) Lyster Army Hospital.
8. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(a) One week of April next year.
(b) Two weeks of March next year.
9. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
10. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
11. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
12. When Lusana is kidnapped, into whose custody is he placed?
(c) South African government.
13. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
(a) Copper Shoals.
(b) Kettle Bottom Shoals.
(c) Shipwreck Shoals.
(d) Eastern Shoals.
14. Who was Felicia's date the last time she and Loren saw each other?
(a) Hiram Lusana.
(b) A singer.
(c) A senator.
(d) A congressman.
15. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
(b) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(c) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(d) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
2. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
3. Who pulls Pitt out of the water after the Iowa explodes?
4. What is NUMA's annual budget?
5. How does Pitt disguise the fact that he is carrying a gun when he goes to confront Lee Raferty about Charlie Smith's death?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)