|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Carl Swedborg?
2. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
(a) 600 miles east of the Delaware coastline.
(b) 900 miles east of Maryland.
(c) 800 miles east of New York.
(d) 600 miles east of Washington, D.C.
3. What type of a vehicle does Mapes drive?
(a) Rolls Royce.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
4. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
(b) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
(c) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(d) Nexus Investment Company.
5. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
(a) F/A-18 Hornet.
(b) F-15 Eagle.
(c) F-16 Fighting Falcon.
(d) Spook F-140.
6. How many acres does Mapes have at his facility?
7. At what time does a taxi leave Jarvis in a hangar at the Washington National Airport?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
8. How many die in Lusana's camp when the South African forces attack?
(a) 2,750 plus 300 buried in the rubble.
(b) 1,200 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(c) 4,000 plus 50 buried in the rubble.
(d) 2,310 plus 200 buried in the rubble.
9. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
10. What is NUMA's annual budget?
(a) $500 million.
(b) $400 million.
(c) $600 million.
(d) $200 million.
11. According to Pitt, when does NUMA have seismological tests on coral formations scheduled?
(c) One week of April next year.
(d) Two weeks of March next year.
12. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
13. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Close to 9 months.
(b) About 8 months.
(c) About 5 months.
(d) Close to 6 months.
14. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
(b) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(c) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(d) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
15. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Take a trip to Europe.
(b) Fly a small jet around the world.
(c) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
(d) Return to his hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
2. Where are Sandecker and Steiger to land after Pitt and Giordino cut away the projectile?
3. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
4. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
5. Where does Maxine Raferty shoot Giordino?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)