|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
(b) Downtown Washington.
(d) Capitol Heights.
2. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 90 years.
(c) 70 years.
(d) 80 years.
3. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(b) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
(c) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
(d) Nexus Investment Company.
4. How much is Jackson supposed to be paid for photographing Pitt and Loren?
5. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
6. How much lower is the Harry W. Nice Memorial Toll Bridge than Fawkes had calculated?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 2 feet.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
7. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Captain's quarters.
(b) Boiler room.
(c) Control room.
(d) Engine room.
8. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
(a) 5 weeks and 2 days.
(b) 9 weeks and 1 day.
(c) 6 weeks and 3 days.
(d) 8 weeks and 6 days.
9. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Fly a small jet around the world.
(b) Take a trip to Europe.
(c) Return to his hometown.
(d) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
10. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
11. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Walnut shells.
(b) Apple peel.
(c) A banana peel.
(d) Orange peel.
12. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
13. Who shoots Lusana when he comes to the main deck?
14. How many years did the Rocky Mountain Arsenal manufacture chemical and biological weapons?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
15. What is NUMA's annual budget?
(a) $400 million.
(b) $200 million.
(c) $500 million.
(d) $600 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
2. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
3. How many AAR guerrillas conducted the raid on Tazareen?
4. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
5. After gutting tons of non-essential steel from the Iowa, what is the draft of the Iowa?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)