|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) About 500 pounds.
(b) About 400 pounds.
(c) 350 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. Who bought thirty-seven shells from Phalanx Arms Corporation?
(a) South African government.
(b) British Imperial War Museum.
(c) Veterans of Foreign Wars.
(d) African Army of Revolution.
3. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Apple peel.
(b) Orange peel.
(c) A banana peel.
(d) Walnut shells.
4. Where does Steiger find two shells from the Vixen 03?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Dayton City.
5. What type of a vehicle does Mapes drive?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Rolls Royce.
6. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
7. What car does Pitt have that he took off the Titanic?
(a) 1912 Fiat Zero.
(b) 1912 Renault Open-drive Landaulette.
(c) 1908 Lancia Alfa.
(d) 1906 Peugeot Type 81.
8. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
9. What is NUMA's annual budget?
(a) $500 million.
(b) $400 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $600 million.
10. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
(b) Daggat's office.
(c) A small meeting room in the Capitol.
(d) A small cafe.
11. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
(a) Jim Johnson.
(b) Brian Halverson.
(c) Lou Metz.
(d) Dan Chitwood.
12. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 90 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 40 years.
13. What are the worst of Pitt's wounds after he drops onto the Iowa?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) 2-3 cracked ribs.
(c) Dislocated shoulder.
(d) Cracked ankle.
14. What color is the parachute on the cylinder containing the Doomsday organism?
15. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Take a trip to Europe.
(b) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
(c) Fly a small jet around the world.
(d) Return to his hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bass believe it will be before someone can step onto Rongelo Island?
2. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
3. What type of plane does Steiger fly to Sheppard Air Force Base?
4. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
5. Where does Sandecker hope to drop the cylinder with the Doomsday organism?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)