|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
(a) Nothing, they won't replace any of it.
(c) Plywood sheeting painted gray.
3. How many people did Sandecker have on staff when he became director of NUMA?
4. Where does Maxine Raferty shoot Giordino?
(a) In the thigh.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the back.
5. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
(a) Walnut shells.
(b) A banana peel.
(c) Apple peel.
(d) Orange peel.
6. How many warheads are missing when Pitt brings up the Vixen 03?
7. Who is a financial front for the African Army of Revolution?
(a) American Financial Investment Corporation.
(b) Nexus Investment Company.
(c) Walvis Bay Investment Corporation.
(d) Brighton Bay Investment Company.
8. Where does Loren meet Daggat and Felicia in Chapter 48?
(b) A small meeting room in the Capitol.
(c) A small cafe.
(d) Daggat's office.
9. How many pounds is Sandecker able to jettison out the cargo door of the helicopter?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) About 500 pounds.
(c) About 400 pounds.
(d) 350 pounds.
10. What is Jack Ravenfoot's ancestry?
11. After his heart attack, at what hospital is Walter Bass being treated?
(a) Evans Army Hospital.
(b) Fitzsimons Army Hospital.
(c) Lyster Army Hospital.
(d) Bassett Army Community Hospital.
12. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) About 8 months.
(b) Close to 6 months.
(c) About 5 months.
(d) Close to 9 months.
13. How many acres does Mapes have at his facility?
14. Where is Lusana staying while he is in Washington?
15. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
2. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
3. How old was Lusana when his father deserted him, his mother, and his siblings?
4. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
5. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)