|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
(a) California to Hawaii.
(b) New York to the Bahamas.
(c) Alaska to Hawaii.
(d) Colorado to California.
2. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
3. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(a) Sausage tree.
(b) Paperbark thorn.
(c) Common star chestnut.
4. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
(a) 19,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 11,000 feet.
(d) 16,000 feet.
5. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
6. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
7. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 1400 hours.
(b) 900 hours.
(c) 1300 hours.
(d) 800 hours.
8. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
(a) A Vietnamese advisor.
(b) A Chinese advisor.
(c) A Korean advisor.
(d) An Australian advisor.
9. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
(a) 14 ft.
(b) 8 ft.
(c) 5 ft.
(d) 11 ft.
10. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
(a) About 250.
(b) Around 200.
(c) Around 180.
(d) About 220.
11. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
12. What type of fish does Lusana catch in Chapter 24?
(d) Tiger fish.
13. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
14. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $1 million.
15. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(c) Island near Alaska.
(d) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
2. What color hair does Pitt have?
3. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
4. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
5. On Vylander's plane, how many blades are on each propeller?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)