|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. Where is Fawkes' home country?
3. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(b) Pans for gold.
(c) Takes a nap.
4. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
(a) Colorado to California.
(b) California to Hawaii.
(c) Alaska to Hawaii.
(d) New York to the Bahamas.
5. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
6. What color eyes does Pitt have?
7. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
8. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
(a) 11 ft.
(b) 14 ft.
(c) 5 ft.
(d) 8 ft.
9. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
10. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
11. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
(a) Seth Thomas.
12. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
13. What does Pitt have for supper at Anchorage House?
(a) Veal cutlets.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
14. How tall is Pitt?
(a) 6 ft. 1.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 3.
(d) 5 ft. 10.
15. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
2. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
3. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
4. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
5. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)