|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Steiger meet Pitt in Chapter 26?
(a) Andrews Inn.
(b) Baker Motel.
(c) Cottonwood Inn.
(d) American Motel.
2. What color eyes does Pitt have?
3. Where will Vylander's plane stop for fuel?
4. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 35,000 pounds.
(b) 57,000 pounds.
(c) 70,000 pounds.
(d) 48,000 pounds.
5. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 10 days.
6. How many children does Steiger have?
7. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
(a) Seth Thomas.
8. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
(a) Number 2.
(b) Number 3.
(c) Number 4.
(d) Number 1.
9. What color hair does Pitt have?
10. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
11. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
12. Of which country is Lusana a citizen?
(b) South Africa.
13. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(d) Barberton Daisies.
14. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(a) Common star chestnut.
(c) Sausage tree.
(d) Paperbark thorn.
15. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
(a) Catlin M-200.
(b) Learjet 40.
(c) Cessna Citation XLS.
(d) Eclipse 400.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
3. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
4. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
5. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)