|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(a) Common star chestnut.
(c) Sausage tree.
(d) Paperbark thorn.
2. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(a) Grim Reaper.
4. How tall is Captain Patrick Fawkes?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 6.
(d) 6 ft. 2.
5. How many children does Steiger have?
6. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
(a) Laser hazard.
(b) Chemical weapon.
7. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
8. What color hair does Pitt have?
9. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
10. What color eyes does Pitt have?
11. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
12. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) High school.
(d) 1st grade.
13. How deep is Table Lake in some spots?
(a) 200 ft.
(b) 250 ft.
(c) 175 ft.
(d) 140 ft.
14. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
(a) 14 ft.
(b) 8 ft.
(c) 11 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
15. Where is Machita supposed to meet Emma?
(a) A train station.
(b) Traveling amusement fair.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
2. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
3. What is the name of Loren's cat?
4. Near what mountain range is Pitt staying?
5. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)