|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Harvey Dolan believe that the pieces of plane are that Pitt found?
(a) About 40 years old.
(b) 20-30 years old.
(c) About 50 years old.
(d) 30-45 years old.
2. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
(a) Number 4.
(b) Number 2.
(c) Number 3.
(d) Number 1.
3. Of which country is Lusana a citizen?
(c) South Africa.
4. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(b) 5th grade.
(c) High school.
(d) 1st grade.
5. What weapon does Machita finally decide to use to kill Emma?
(b) Razor blade.
(c) Ice pick.
(d) Small hand gun.
6. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
7. When Vylander's plane begins having difficulties, how many degrees are they off the plotted course?
(a) 95 degrees.
(b) 75 degrees.
(c) 80 degrees.
(d) 30 degrees.
8. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
9. Where is Machita supposed to meet Emma?
(a) A fishing boat.
(b) Traveling amusement fair.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A train station.
10. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
11. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
12. How often does Bass have to clear weeds out of the pond?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) At least twice a week .
13. What country are Giordino's ancestors from?
14. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
(a) Philip Sunata.
(b) John Danama.
(c) Martin Yamata.
(d) George Yariko.
15. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
(a) 100 yards.
(b) 75 yards.
(c) 50 yards.
(d) 25 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
2. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
3. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
4. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Where is Steiger scheduled to speak soon?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)