|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
(a) Go dirt bike riding.
(b) Go dancing.
(c) Ride a hydrofoil racing boat.
(d) Go to a movie.
2. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
3. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
(a) Cessna Citation XLS.
(b) Learjet 40.
(c) Catlin M-200.
(d) Eclipse 400.
4. How much of a leeway does Admiral Bass tell Vylander he will have when the plane takes off?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 2,000 feet.
(c) 5,000 feet.
(d) 4,000 feet.
5. What color eyes does Pitt have?
6. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
7. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(b) Grim Reaper.
8. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(a) Takes a nap.
(d) Pans for gold.
9. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
(a) 75 yards.
(b) 25 yards.
(c) 50 yards.
(d) 100 yards.
10. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 17,000 feet.
(c) 19,000 feet.
(d) 16,000 feet.
11. What did Maxine make for dessert?
(a) Apple turnovers.
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Cherry pie.
12. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
(a) Seth Thomas.
13. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
14. How many children does Steiger have?
15. What color is Giordino's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
2. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
3. What is the name of Loren's cat?
4. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
5. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)