|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
2. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
(a) Go dirt bike riding.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Ride a hydrofoil racing boat.
(d) Go dancing.
3. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(b) Takes a nap.
(d) Pans for gold.
4. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
(a) 11,000 feet.
(b) 19,000 feet.
(c) 9,000 feet.
(d) 16,000 feet.
5. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 48,000 pounds.
(b) 35,000 pounds.
(c) 70,000 pounds.
(d) 57,000 pounds.
6. What color are Loren's eyes?
7. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
(a) 20 miles from town.
(b) 5 miles from town.
(c) 10 miles from town.
(d) 15 miles from town.
8. What color is Giordino's hair?
9. What is the name of Loren's cat?
10. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 1300 hours.
(b) 900 hours.
(c) 1400 hours.
(d) 800 hours.
11. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
12. What country are Giordino's ancestors from?
13. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
14. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $3 million.
15. How long does Pitt say that a man diving in Table Lake could withstand the cold?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
2. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
3. Where is Fawkes' home country?
4. What did Maxine make for dessert?
5. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)