|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Pitt have?
2. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
3. How much of a leeway does Admiral Bass tell Vylander he will have when the plane takes off?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 2,000 feet.
(d) 4,000 feet.
4. Where is Fawkes' home country?
5. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
6. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
7. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(b) Grim Reaper.
8. How deep is the visibility when Pitt dives down to the Vixen 03?
(a) 11 ft.
(b) 8 ft.
(c) 5 ft.
(d) 14 ft.
9. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
(a) Philip Sunata.
(b) Martin Yamata.
(c) George Yariko.
(d) John Danama.
10. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
(a) An Australian advisor.
(b) A Chinese advisor.
(c) A Korean advisor.
(d) A Vietnamese advisor.
11. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
(a) Sausage tree.
(b) Paperbark thorn.
(c) Common star chestnut.
12. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 16,000 feet.
(c) 17,000 feet.
(d) 19,000 feet.
13. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
14. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
(a) Colorado to California.
(b) Alaska to Hawaii.
(c) New York to the Bahamas.
(d) California to Hawaii.
15. What weapon does Machita finally decide to use to kill Emma?
(b) Ice pick.
(c) Razor blade.
(d) Small hand gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of which country is Lusana a citizen?
2. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
3. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
4. How long does Pitt say that a man diving in Table Lake could withstand the cold?
5. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)