|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. What season is it in Chapter 1?
3. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
4. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
5. How long does Pitt say that a man diving in Table Lake could withstand the cold?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
6. What does Pitt have for supper at Anchorage House?
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Veal cutlets.
7. What color hair does Pitt have?
8. What did Maxine make for dessert?
(b) Apple turnovers.
(c) Cherry pie.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
9. How tall is Captain Patrick Fawkes?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 6 ft. 6.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
10. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
(a) A murder.
(b) A rape.
(c) Armored-car holdup.
(d) Selling drugs.
11. On Vylander's plane, how many blades are on each propeller?
12. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
13. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
14. What color eyes does Pitt have?
15. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 12 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
2. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
3. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
4. Where is Machita supposed to meet Emma?
5. What month is it in Chapter 11?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)