|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(b) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(d) Island near Alaska.
2. What color are Loren's eyes?
3. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
(a) Laser hazard.
(c) Chemical weapon.
4. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(a) Grim Reaper.
5. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 48,000 pounds.
(b) 57,000 pounds.
(c) 70,000 pounds.
(d) 35,000 pounds.
6. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
(a) 100 yards.
(b) 75 yards.
(c) 25 yards.
(d) 50 yards.
7. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
8. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
9. How many men does Somala see creeping to attack the Fawkes' farm?
(a) At least 30.
(b) At least 45.
(c) At least 35.
(d) At least 50.
10. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
11. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 30 years.
12. What color hair does Pitt have?
13. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 16,000 feet.
(c) 17,000 feet.
(d) 19,000 feet.
14. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(a) Takes a nap.
(c) Pans for gold.
15. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
2. On Vylander's plane, how many blades are on each propeller?
3. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
4. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
5. How many children does Steiger have?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)