|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
2. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
3. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
(a) Grew up in the same neighborhood.
(b) Attended the same college.
(c) Went to grade school together.
(d) Went to high school together.
4. What color hair does Pitt have?
5. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
6. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
7. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
8. In Chapter 26, where is Pitt to travel by plane?
9. What was Pitt's last job for NUMA?
(a) Locating an antique blimp.
(b) Diving for the Empress of Ireland.
(c) Finding a submarine.
(d) Raising the Titanic.
10. What did Maxine make for dessert?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Apple turnovers.
(d) Cherry pie.
11. What disguise does one of Emma's accomplices wear when Machita meets him in Chapter 27?
(a) Grim Reaper.
12. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
13. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
14. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
15. Where does Steiger meet Pitt in Chapter 26?
(a) American Motel.
(b) Baker Motel.
(c) Andrews Inn.
(d) Cottonwood Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
2. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
3. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
4. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
5. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)