|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 19,000 feet.
(b) 15,000 feet.
(c) 16,000 feet.
(d) 17,000 feet.
2. What is the name of Loren's cat?
3. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(b) Barberton Daisies.
4. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 24 years.
5. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
6. How many men does Somala see creeping to attack the Fawkes' farm?
(a) At least 45.
(b) At least 50.
(c) At least 35.
(d) At least 30.
7. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
8. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
9. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
10. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(a) High school.
(b) 1st grade.
(c) 5th grade.
11. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
12. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
(a) Catlin M-200.
(b) Cessna Citation XLS.
(c) Learjet 40.
(d) Eclipse 400.
13. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
14. Where is Machita supposed to meet Emma?
(a) A train station.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Traveling amusement fair.
15. How often does Bass have to clear weeds out of the pond?
(a) At least twice a week .
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
2. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
3. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
4. On Vylander's plane, which engine blows a propeller blade?
5. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)