|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which branch of service does Major Vylander work for?
(a) Air Force.
2. Of which country is Lusana a citizen?
(c) South Africa.
3. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 16,000 feet.
(c) 19,000 feet.
(d) 17,000 feet.
4. What type of fish does Lusana catch in Chapter 24?
(c) Tiger fish.
5. What color are Loren's eyes?
6. How many children does Steiger have?
7. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
8. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 22 years.
9. What color hair does Pitt have?
10. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
11. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
12. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
13. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
14. What month is it in Chapter 11?
15. How much does Fawkes weigh?
(a) Over 280 pounds.
(b) Around 300 pounds.
(c) About 260 pounds.
(d) About 245 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
2. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
3. What color eyes does Pitt have?
4. Near what mountain range is Pitt staying?
5. Where is Fawkes' home country?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)