Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Loren's cat?
2. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
3. What color are Loren's eyes?
4. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
5. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
6. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
7. Where should Vylander break out of the storm?
(b) Somewhere near the equator.
(d) Somewhere over the Continental Divide.
8. When Vylander's plane begins having difficulties, how many degrees are they off the plotted course?
(a) 30 degrees.
(b) 75 degrees.
(c) 80 degrees.
(d) 95 degrees.
9. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
10. What color is Giordino's hair?
11. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
(a) Go dancing.
(b) Go dirt bike riding.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Ride a hydrofoil racing boat.
12. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
13. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
(a) Seth Thomas.
14. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 24 years.
15. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(c) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(d) Island near Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
2. How many children does Steiger have?
3. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
4. What is Pitt's room number at Bass' inn?
5. For which branch of service does Major Vylander work for?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)