|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
2. What color is Giordino's hair?
3. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
4. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 1300 hours.
(b) 1400 hours.
(c) 800 hours.
(d) 900 hours.
5. At what altitude did Vylander relinquish control of the plane and go back to the cargo bay?
(a) 19,000 feet.
(b) 15,000 feet.
(c) 17,000 feet.
(d) 16,000 feet.
6. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
7. What is the name of Loren's cat?
8. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
(a) Pans for gold.
(d) Takes a nap.
9. Where is Fawkes' home country?
10. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
(a) Ride a hydrofoil racing boat.
(b) Go dancing.
(c) Go dirt bike riding.
(d) Go to a movie.
11. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
12. On the wreck of the Vixen 03, how many skeletons does Pitt find still strapped in their seats?
13. Of which country is Lusana a citizen?
(b) South Africa.
14. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(d) Barberton Daisies.
15. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) 1st grade.
(c) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Steiger when Vixen 03 crashed?
2. What color eyes does Pitt have?
3. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
4. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
5. How much does Fawkes weigh?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)