|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What month is it in Chapter 11?
3. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
(a) Island in the Pacific Ocean.
(c) Island near Alaska.
4. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
5. What does Pitt have for supper at Anchorage House?
(a) Veal cutlets.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Roast beef.
6. What color are Loren's eyes?
7. What color eyes does Pitt have?
8. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
9. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
10. How often does Bass have to clear weeds out of the pond?
(a) At least twice a week .
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every other week.
11. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 35,000 pounds.
(b) 70,000 pounds.
(c) 48,000 pounds.
(d) 57,000 pounds.
12. In Chapter 26, how long before Pitt's plane leaves?
(a) 8 hours.`
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
13. On Vylander's plane, how many blades are on each propeller?
14. What is the name of Loren's cat?
15. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
2. Where is the Buckley Naval Air Station located?
3. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
4. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
5. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)