|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 48,000 pounds.
(b) 57,000 pounds.
(c) 70,000 pounds.
(d) 35,000 pounds.
2. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
(a) Went to grade school together.
(b) Went to high school together.
(c) Grew up in the same neighborhood.
(d) Attended the same college.
3. What color eyes does Pitt have?
4. What is the name of Loren's cat?
5. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
6. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
(b) Chemical weapon.
(c) Laser hazard.
7. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
8. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
(a) 50 yards.
(b) 75 yards.
(c) 100 yards.
(d) 25 yards.
9. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
10. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
11. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Boeing DC-10.
(b) Boeing C-97 Stratocruiser.
(c) Lockheed L-1011 TriStar.
(d) Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.
12. Where is Marcus Somala's base camp?
13. What country are Giordino's ancestors from?
14. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
(a) Almost 75.
(b) Nearly 50.
(c) Nearly 60.
(d) Around 40.
15. What color is Giordino's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
2. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
3. What does Steiger do while Pitt probes a deep ravine?
4. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
5. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)