|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What color hair does Pitt have?
3. Where is the Buckley Naval Air Station located?
4. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
5. What color are Loren's eyes?
6. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
(a) Catlin M-200.
(b) Cessna Citation XLS.
(c) Eclipse 400.
(d) Learjet 40.
7. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
(d) Barberton Daisies.
8. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
9. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
(a) 9,000 feet.
(b) 11,000 feet.
(c) 16,000 feet.
(d) 19,000 feet.
10. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
(a) High school.
(b) 5th grade.
(c) 1st grade.
11. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
12. What time is it estimated that Vylander's plane will arrive at its destination?
(a) 1400 hours.
(b) 800 hours.
(c) 900 hours.
(d) 1300 hours.
13. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
(a) Around 200.
(b) About 220.
(c) Around 180.
(d) About 250.
14. How old does Harvey Dolan believe that the pieces of plane are that Pitt found?
(a) 20-30 years old.
(b) About 40 years old.
(c) 30-45 years old.
(d) About 50 years old.
15. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
(a) Martin Yamata.
(b) George Yariko.
(c) Philip Sunata.
(d) John Danama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a clock is on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
2. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
3. What country are Giordino's ancestors from?
4. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
5. What is the name of the NUMA salvage ship that Pitt is using to work on the wreck of a Civil War ship?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)