Short Answer Key
1. What is the date at the beginning of the novel?
2. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
Boeing C-97 Stratocruiser.
3. For which branch of service does Major Vylander work for?
4. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
5. Where is the Buckley Naval Air Station located?
6. Where should Vylander break out of the storm?
Somewhere over the Continental Divide.
7. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
8. How much of a leeway does Admiral Bass tell Vylander he will have when the plane takes off?
9. What is the destination of Vylander's plane?
Island in the Pacific Ocean.
10. Where will Vylander's plane stop for fuel?
11. What time is it estimated...
This section contains 2,384 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)