|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Iowa: Chapters 52-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did a bus come through the shipyard with a load of black men?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
2. How long has the Iowa been refitting at the Forbes shipyard?
(a) About 5 months.
(b) Close to 6 months.
(c) Close to 9 months.
(d) About 8 months.
3. When did Felicia and Loren see each other last?
(a) 8 years ago.
(b) 6 years ago.
(c) Last class reunion.
(d) Last inaugural ball.
4. How long does Pitt say that a man diving in Table Lake could withstand the cold?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. How many days do Loren and Pitt have to spend together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
2. Where is Fawkes' home country?
3. How long has Sandecker been chief director of the National Underwater and Marine Agency?
4. Near what mountain range is Pitt staying?
5. When did Pitt and Giordino meet?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)