|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Iowa: Chapters 52-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 31 years.
2. How much time elapses between the parachute's ejection on the Quick Death projectile and the dispersal of Quick Death?
(a) 40 seconds.
(b) 30 seconds.
(c) 15 seconds.
(d) 35 seconds.
3. What month is it in Chapter 11?
4. How long had the car that Pitt rescued from the Titanic been under water?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 90 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. Where does Pitt meet with Heidi Milligan in Chapter 54?
(a) Bass' Inn.
(b) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(c) At an all-night coffee shop.
(d) At Pitt's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vylander's plane begins having difficulties, how many degrees are they off the plotted course?
2. What type of flowers edge the closely cropped lawn at the Fawkes house?
3. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
4. What was Pitt's last job for NUMA?
5. In Chapter 50, how many weeks until the new President-elect takes office?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)