|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, No Return Ticket: Chapters 47-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
2. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
(a) Control room.
(b) Captain's quarters.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Engine room.
3. What crime does Daggat say that Lusana was never legally charged with?
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Armored-car holdup.
(c) A murder.
(d) A rape.
4. What does the current President plan to do after he leaves office?
(a) Return to his hometown.
(b) Fly a small jet around the world.
(c) Take a trip to Europe.
(d) Sail a 40 foot ketch to the South Pacific.
5. By how many tons does Fawkes wish to lighten his ship?
(a) 10,000 tons.
(b) 15,000 tons.
(c) 20,000 tons.
(d) 25,000 tons.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his heart attack, where will Walter Bass be transferred as soon as he is strong enough for the trip?
2. How does the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard happen to be driving by the shipyard so late?
3. How long would it take Pitt to transfer the men working on the "Chenago" to Table Lake?
4. How long after the discovery of the Vixen 03, is Steiger summoned to Washington?
5. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)