|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Salvage: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What speed is Vylander's plane traveling when there is 9,000 feet of runway to travel?
(a) 80 knots.
(b) 50 knots.
(c) 120 knots.
(d) 70 knots.
2. How many years did Fawkes serve in the Royal Navy?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. How long is the runway at Buckley Naval Air Station?
(a) 19,000 feet.
(b) 9,000 feet.
(c) 11,000 feet.
(d) 16,000 feet.
4. What symbol is on the piece of metal that Pitt brings back from the plane wreck?
(c) Laser hazard.
(d) Chemical weapon.
5. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
2. How much money is Machita carrying when he meets Emma?
3. What type of plane does Giordino fly to Colorado to meet Pitt?
4. How many children does Steiger have?
5. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)