|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Salvage: Chapters 26-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Major Thomas Machita use when he travels to Pretoria in Chapter 22?
(a) George Yariko.
(b) John Danama.
(c) Philip Sunata.
(d) Martin Yamata.
2. How much of a leeway does Admiral Bass tell Vylander he will have when the plane takes off?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 2,000 feet.
(d) 4,000 feet.
3. What does Abe Steiger weigh?
(a) About 250.
(b) Around 200.
(c) Around 180.
(d) About 220.
4. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
5. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Pitt have?
2. How do Loren and Felicia know each other?
3. What ship is Pitt trying to raise?
4. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
5. How many stainless-steel canisters are in the cargo bay of Vylander's plane?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)