|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Operation Wild Rose: Chapters 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the cargo weigh on Vylander's plane?
(a) 57,000 pounds.
(b) 48,000 pounds.
(c) 35,000 pounds.
(d) 70,000 pounds.
2. What Colorado district does Loren represent in Congress?
3. What type of an animal head is hung on the wall of the cabin where Pitt is staying?
4. According to the report Steiger brings, what route was the Vixen 03 following?
(a) California to Hawaii.
(b) Alaska to Hawaii.
(c) Colorado to California.
(d) New York to the Bahamas.
5. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 22 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hotel where Fawkes is to go until De Vaal can get Operation Wild Rose moving?
2. How tall is Pitt?
3. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
4. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
5. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)