|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Operation Wild Rose: Chapters 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a leeway does Admiral Bass tell Vylander he will have when the plane takes off?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 2,000 feet.
(c) 4,000 feet.
(d) 5,000 feet.
2. When was Table Lake made by damming a stream?
3. Pitt and the others see an old man fishing when they are searching Table Lake with a camera. How long has the old man fished at Table Lake?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 31 years.
4. How many days has it been since Somala led his men from their base camp to Natal?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 12 days.
5. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a plane is being prepared to fly at the beginning of the novel?
2. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
3. How many boys attack Fawkes on his way to Pembroke?
4. How close was Vylander's plane to the end of the runway when it made it into the air?
5. Who advises Somala and gave him the plan he is using to observe farms and military facilities?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)