Quiz: Part 2, Operation Wild Rose: Chapters 11-25
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What season of the year is it in Chapter 11?
2. How many workers are housed in a compound on the Fawkes farm?
a) Around 40.
b) Nearly 60.
c) Almost 75.
d) Nearly 50.
3. What type of tree is a man hiding in while observing the Fawkes farm?
a) Paperbark thorn.
b) Common star chestnut.
c) Sausage tree.
4. How many South African defense members have there been in the last seven years?
5. How much does Fawkes weigh?
a) About 245 pounds.
b) Around 300 pounds.
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)