|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Iowa: Chapters 64-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade does Pitt think of when he sees the Raferty's cabin?
2. What section of the river has a network of shallow sandbars that could grip the Iowa's keel and hold her helpless miles from her goal?
(a) Eastern Shoals.
(b) Copper Shoals.
(c) Kettle Bottom Shoals.
(d) Shipwreck Shoals.
3. By what percentage must the draft be cut so that Fawkes' ship will ride high?
4. Into what city does Pitt fly to visit Admiral Bass?
5. How many feet per second is the Doomsday projectile designed to descend?
(a) 18 feet per second.
(b) 15 feet per second.
(c) 25 feet per second.
(d) 22 feet per second.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Forbes shipyard?
2. What is the name of Loren's cat?
3. What year did Lee take an early discharge from the Navy?
4. What did Pitt and Loren do on their first date?
5. How tall is Pitt?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)