Quiz: Part 4, No Return Ticket: Chapters 42-46 to Part 5, The Iowa: Chapters 52-63
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. On what ship was Ravenfoot executive officer during the Vietnam War?
b) Abraham Lincoln.
c) New Jersey.
2. How much lower is the Harry W. Nice Memorial Toll Bridge than Fawkes had calculated?
a) 3 feet.
b) 5 feet.
c) 4 feet.
d) 2 feet.
3. What is the name of Carl Swedborg's fishing trawler?
a) Molly Bender.
b) Sally Sue.
c) Annie White.
d) Carrie Brown.
4. How many South Africans are wounded when South African forces raid Lusana's camp?
5. What does Steiger leave in General Grosfield's desk?
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)