|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Iowa: Chapters 52-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how many hours before Loren has to leave Colorado?
2. What river is Fawkes sailing with the Iowa?
3. What is the color scheme of the plane Giordino flies to Colorado to meet Pitt?
4. What will half the superstructure, funnels, and fore and aft gun turrets on Fawkes' ship be replaced with?
(b) Nothing, they won't replace any of it.
(d) Plywood sheeting painted gray.
5. How many horsepower do the engines of the Iowa have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the apartment located that Felicia gives Loren a key to?
2. Where did Fawkes sleep the first week he was working on the ship?
3. How deep is Table Lake in some spots?
4. How fast does Pitt soar over the Potomac in the NUMA helicopter?
5. How far can the Iowa lob a salvo of two-thousand pound shells?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)