|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
2. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
(a) The aide thinking of sex with Powers.
(b) The aide thinking of sex with Conrad.
(c) The aide thinking of sex with Ellen.
(d) The aide thinking of sex with Reba.
3. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Reading a book.
4. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(b) The Captain.
5. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the television with her mind.
(b) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(c) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(d) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
2. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
3. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
4. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
5. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)