|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers' office.
(b) He wants Powers to resign.
(c) He wants Powers to move away.
(d) He wants Powers to move up.
2. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Eaten a mouse.
(b) Started a war.
(c) Chased a cat.
(d) Conquered the world.
3. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The drying of an ocean.
(b) The raising of all America's rifles.
(c) The movement of the moon.
(d) The bombing of Washington.
4. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(b) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(c) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(d) Lifts the television with her mind.
5. What does Conrad suggest to take over the world?
(a) Tricks like lifting a vase.
(b) Destruction of the world.
(c) Removing all hairpieces.
(d) Reading the minds of military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
2. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
3. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
4. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
5. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)