|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
2. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not sexy.
(b) He's not famous.
(c) He's not rich.
(d) He's not handsome.
3. What does Kreton say space is like?
4. What does Powers tell Kreton he is to the military?
(a) A new weapon.
(b) A threat.
(c) A civilian.
(d) A vessel.
5. What does Kreton want to watch Ellen do?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Make love to a woman.
(d) Make love to a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
2. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
3. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
4. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
5. What does Conrad suggest to take over the world?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)