|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(b) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(c) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(d) Lifts the television with her mind.
2. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(a) The Captain.
3. What does Powers tell Kreton he is to the military?
(a) A civilian.
(b) A vessel.
(c) A threat.
(d) A new weapon.
4. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Reba.
(b) Ellen and Powers.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Ellen and Conrad.
5. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
(a) She tears it in half.
(b) She throws it away.
(c) She memorizes the first page.
(d) She draws in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
2. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
3. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
4. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
5. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)