|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A child.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Three is too many.
(b) Four is not enough.
(c) There can never be more than five in a room.
(d) Two people cannot be in the same room.
3. Why is Powers angry at the Pentagon?
(a) They have given the aide a raise.
(b) They have left him in charge of Kreton.
(c) They have fired him.
(d) They released Kreton.
4. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(d) Nuclear fusion.
5. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(b) Having intercourse.
(c) Having friendships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
2. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
3. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
4. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
5. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)