|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
(a) They have become emotionally unstable.
(b) They have become boring.
(c) They have become unintelligent.
(d) They have become old.
2. What was Central Intelligence "tickled pink" about?
(a) That Kreton has a spaceship.
(b) That Kreton can move objects.
(c) That Kreton came to Earth.
(d) That Kreton can read minds.
3. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Started a war.
(b) Chased a cat.
(c) Conquered the world.
(d) Eaten a mouse.
4. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Leave him.
5. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The drying of an ocean.
(b) The movement of the moon.
(c) The bombing of Washington.
(d) The raising of all America's rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
2. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
3. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
4. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
5. Why is Kreton surprised sex is such a taboo topic?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)