|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers tell Kreton to do about taking over the world?
(a) Put it out of his mind.
(b) Do it quickly.
(c) Do it secretly.
(d) Do it slowly.
2. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(b) Having intercourse.
(d) Having friendships.
3. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Four is not enough.
(b) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(c) There can never be more than five in a room.
(d) Three is too many.
4. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
5. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
(a) He doesn't like travel.
(b) He doesn't like fighting.
(c) He doesn't like his country.
(d) He doesn't like people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
2. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
3. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
4. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
5. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)