|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(c) Having intercourse.
(d) Having friendships.
2. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
(a) She draws in it.
(b) She throws it away.
(c) She memorizes the first page.
(d) She tears it in half.
3. What is Rosemary?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A mouse.
4. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Try to dissect him.
(b) Run tests on him.
(c) Let him go.
(d) Kill him.
5. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
2. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
3. Why is Powers angry at the Pentagon?
4. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
5. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)