|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton want to watch Ellen do?
(a) Read a book.
(c) Make love to a woman.
(d) Make love to a man.
2. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
3. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(b) Having intercourse.
(d) Having friendships.
4. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(b) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(c) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(d) Lifts the television with her mind.
5. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) There can never be more than five in a room.
(b) Four is not enough.
(c) Three is too many.
(d) Two people cannot be in the same room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
2. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
3. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
4. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
5. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)