|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Powers.
(b) Ellen and Conrad.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Ellen and Reba.
2. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
(a) Battles, poets, and other events.
(b) Peace and harmony.
(c) Poverty and cruelty.
(d) War, love, and wealth.
3. What was Central Intelligence "tickled pink" about?
(a) That Kreton came to Earth.
(b) That Kreton has a spaceship.
(c) That Kreton can move objects.
(d) That Kreton can read minds.
4. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to resign.
(b) He wants Powers to move up.
(c) He wants Powers to move away.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
5. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
2. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
3. What does Powers tell Kreton he is to the military?
4. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
5. Who is the aide thinking about when Kreton broadcasts his thoughts?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)