|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(b) The Captain.
2. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
(a) She is indifferent to them.
(b) She pities them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She doesn't like them.
3. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
4. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts the cat with his mind.
(b) He lifts a vase with his mind.
(c) He lifts the television with his mind.
(d) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
5. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad suggest to take over the world?
2. What is Rosemary?
3. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
4. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
5. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)