|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
(b) Cat naps.
2. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
(a) Sex and aggression.
(b) Hatred and love.
(c) Aggression and hatred.
(d) Love and honor.
3. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(b) The President.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Eaten a mouse.
(b) Conquered the world.
(c) Chased a cat.
(d) Started a war.
5. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
(a) They have become emotionally unstable.
(b) They have become unintelligent.
(c) They have become boring.
(d) They have become old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
2. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
3. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
4. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
5. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)