|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
(a) He would have to stop reading minds.
(b) He would have to dress up.
(c) Too many speeches and paperwork.
(d) He wouldn't be paid.
2. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Chased a cat.
(b) Conquered the world.
(c) Eaten a mouse.
(d) Started a war.
3. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
(a) She doesn't like them.
(b) She is indifferent to them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She pities them.
4. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Three is too many.
(b) Four is not enough.
(c) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(d) There can never be more than five in a room.
5. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(c) Nuclear fusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
2. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
3. What was Central Intelligence "tickled pink" about?
4. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
5. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)