|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Reba.
(b) Ellen and Conrad.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Ellen and Powers.
2. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to resign.
(b) He wants Powers to move up.
(c) He wants Powers to move away.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
3. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(b) The Russians.
(c) The President.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger talks in his sleep.
(b) Roger snores.
(c) Roger tosses and turns.
(d) Roger grinds his teeth.
5. What does Kreton want to watch Ellen do?
(a) Make love to a man.
(b) Make love to a woman.
(d) Read a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
2. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
3. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
4. Why is Powers angry at the Pentagon?
5. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)