|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
(a) Aggression and hatred.
(b) Sex and aggression.
(c) Love and honor.
(d) Hatred and love.
2. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Marry him.
3. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The rose.
(c) The lion.
(d) The snake.
4. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger snores.
(b) Roger talks in his sleep.
(c) Roger tosses and turns.
(d) Roger grinds his teeth.
5. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(d) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
2. How much time passes between acts?
3. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
4. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
5. What does Ellen do in response?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)