|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
(a) Kick him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Smother him.
2. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She doesn't like them.
(c) She is indifferent to them.
(d) She pities them.
3. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
4. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
(a) She was escorted by army officers.
(b) She had a flat tire.
(c) She has had little sleep.
(d) She has been locked inside the house.
5. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Beat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
2. Who is the aide thinking about when Kreton broadcasts his thoughts?
3. What does Kreton say space is like?
4. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
5. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)