|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(b) Lifts the television with her mind.
(c) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(d) Lifts the cat with her mind.
2. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Sleep with him.
3. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
4. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move up.
(b) He wants Powers to move away.
(c) He wants Powers to resign.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
5. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts a vase with his mind.
(b) He lifts the cat with his mind.
(c) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
(d) He lifts the television with his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
2. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
3. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
4. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
5. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)