|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
(a) His insurance information.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) A list of his powers.
(d) His birth certificate.
2. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to resign.
(b) He wants Powers to move up.
(c) He wants Powers' office.
(d) He wants Powers to move away.
3. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts the cat with his mind.
(b) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
(c) He lifts the television with his mind.
(d) He lifts a vase with his mind.
4. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not famous.
(b) He's not handsome.
(c) He's not sexy.
(d) He's not rich.
5. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The movement of the moon.
(b) The drying of an ocean.
(c) The bombing of Washington.
(d) The raising of all America's rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
2. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
3. What does Conrad suggest to take over the world?
4. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
5. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)