|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
2. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
(a) He doesn't like travel.
(b) He doesn't like fighting.
(c) He doesn't like people.
(d) He doesn't like his country.
3. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
(a) Destroyed the moon.
(b) Planned a sneak attack.
(c) Destroyed Washington.
(d) Married Conrad and Ellen.
4. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Rip them for fire.
(b) Use them to come up with false names.
(c) Look up telephone numbers.
(d) Use them as stools to break into windows.
5. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Powers angry at the Pentagon?
2. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
3. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
4. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
5. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)