Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger tosses and turns.
(b) Roger grinds his teeth.
(c) Roger talks in his sleep.
(d) Roger snores.
2. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
(a) The aide thinking of sex with Ellen.
(b) The aide thinking of sex with Conrad.
(c) The aide thinking of sex with Powers.
(d) The aide thinking of sex with Reba.
3. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(a) The Captain.
4. Who is the aide thinking about when Kreton broadcasts his thoughts?
5. What does Powers tell Kreton to do about taking over the world?
(a) Do it quickly.
(b) Put it out of his mind.
(c) Do it slowly.
(d) Do it secretly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
2. What is Rosemary?
3. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
4. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
5. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)