|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(b) The Captain.
2. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Driving a car.
3. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
(a) He is popular.
(b) He went to West Point.
(c) He is paid well.
(d) He is handsome.
4. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
(a) She draws in it.
(b) She memorizes the first page.
(c) She tears it in half.
(d) She throws it away.
5. What is Rosemary?
(a) A cat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
2. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
3. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
4. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
5. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)