|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
2. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
3. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Run tests on him.
(b) Let him go.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Try to dissect him.
4. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Attend a party.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Attend a film festival.
(d) Devote the night to wild abandon.
5. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The Russians.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
2. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
3. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
4. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
5. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)