|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five years.
2. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
(a) Poverty and cruelty.
(b) Peace and harmony.
(c) War, love, and wealth.
(d) Battles, poets, and other events.
3. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move away.
(b) He wants Powers' office.
(c) He wants Powers to resign.
(d) He wants Powers to move up.
4. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
(a) Planned a sneak attack.
(b) Destroyed Washington.
(c) Married Conrad and Ellen.
(d) Destroyed the moon.
5. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) The cat is evil.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) Bacon is for humans.
(d) The cat is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
2. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
3. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
4. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
5. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)