|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
2. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(a) Having friendships.
(c) Having intercourse.
3. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
(a) She has had little sleep.
(b) She has been locked inside the house.
(c) She had a flat tire.
(d) She was escorted by army officers.
4. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(a) The President.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Russians.
5. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
(a) He doesn't like people.
(b) He doesn't like fighting.
(c) He doesn't like his country.
(d) He doesn't like travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
2. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
3. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
4. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
5. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)