|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not rich.
(b) He's not handsome.
(c) He's not sexy.
(d) He's not famous.
2. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Flying over the white house.
(b) Doing something to the moon.
(c) Tricks like lifting a vase.
(d) Drying up small oceans.
3. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(d) Five years.
4. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
(a) They have become old.
(b) They have become emotionally unstable.
(c) They have become unintelligent.
(d) They have become boring.
5. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Look up telephone numbers.
(b) Use them as stools to break into windows.
(c) Use them to come up with false names.
(d) Rip them for fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
2. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
3. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
4. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
5. What does Powers tell Kreton to do about taking over the world?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)