|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
2. How long did it take for Kreton to reach Earth?
(a) A day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five years.
3. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Laundry Project.
(b) Com Air Int.
(c) The Strat-Air Project.
(d) The UFO deal.
4. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is perplexed.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is tired.
5. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Art appreciation.
(b) Actuarial sciences.
(d) Women's literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the spaceship land?
2. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
3. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
4. How is Kreton dressed?
5. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Based on Kreton's comments to Powers about the impending war, does Kreton really plan to win for the United States quickly?
2. Describe what Conrad says occurred during the night with Roger.
3. Explain which powers the military plans to use, and why?
4. What does Kreton's statement about the food Ellen brings indicate about his position on eating meat?
5. Explain why Kreton knows being found by Delton 4 would be difficult.
6. What are the limitations placed on the Speldings as a result of Kreton's presence?
7. Do you think Powers should be directing any military action, knowing he has never been in battle? Why or why not?
8. Is Kreton well-organized? Why?
9. Describe the spaceship, as it is explained by the aide.
10. Explain why Kreton's race no longer multiplies.
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)