|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Actuarial sciences.
(b) Art appreciation.
(c) Women's literature.
2. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
3. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is perplexed.
4. How many other members of Kreton's race have visited Earth?
5. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Revised Espionage Act.
(b) The Alien Act.
(c) The Priority One Act.
(d) The Panama Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is above the television in the study?
2. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
3. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
4. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
5. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kreton do at the end of the Act that show his intentions?
2. Why is Powers upset he is in charge of the Kreton project?
3. What happens when Powers threatens to take Kreton's ship apart?
4. Based on Kreton's comments to Powers about the impending war, does Kreton really plan to win for the United States quickly?
5. Why does Kreton have a difficult time explaining how long it took him to reach Earth?
6. Is the use of Kreton as a governmental weapon right?
7. Explain why Kreton knows being found by Delton 4 would be difficult.
8. What reasons does Kreton give for not explaining where his planet is, and what does he admit his species does not do, as part of the conversation?
9. Was Kreton an evil character? Why or why not?
10. Describe what Conrad says occurred during the night with Roger.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)