|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Run tests on him.
(b) Try to dissect him.
(c) Let him go.
(d) Kill him.
2. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts the cat with his mind.
(b) He lifts a vase with his mind.
(c) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
(d) He lifts the television with his mind.
3. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
(a) His insurance information.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) A list of his powers.
4. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(c) Invisible fences.
(d) Electric fences.
5. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Conquered the world.
(b) Started a war.
(c) Eaten a mouse.
(d) Chased a cat.
6. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
(a) Get angry.
7. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(b) Nuclear fusion.
8. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(a) The Captain.
9. What does Powers tell Kreton to do about taking over the world?
(a) Do it quickly.
(b) Do it slowly.
(c) Put it out of his mind.
(d) Do it secretly.
10. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(a) Having intercourse.
(b) Having friendships.
11. What does Kreton finally do to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Moves the moon.
(b) Turns off all the lights in the world.
(c) Makes all rifles in the world float.
(d) Dries up a small ocean.
12. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger snores.
(b) Roger grinds his teeth.
(c) Roger talks in his sleep.
(d) Roger tosses and turns.
13. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Five days.
(b) Five years.
(d) Three days.
14. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
(a) They have no passion.
(b) They have no children.
(c) They have no soul.
(d) They have no morals.
15. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(b) Lifts the television with her mind.
(c) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(d) Lifts the vase with her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kreton surprised sex is such a taboo topic?
2. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
3. What is Rosemary?
4. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
5. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)