|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between acts?
(b) Three days.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five days.
2. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Beat him.
3. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger tosses and turns.
(b) Roger grinds his teeth.
(c) Roger snores.
(d) Roger talks in his sleep.
4. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(d) Nuclear fusion.
5. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
(a) She has had little sleep.
(b) She has been locked inside the house.
(c) She was escorted by army officers.
(d) She had a flat tire.
6. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(b) Lifts the television with her mind.
(c) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(d) Lifts the cat with her mind.
7. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Attend a film festival.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Attend a party.
(d) Devote the night to wild abandon.
8. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The bombing of Washington.
(b) The drying of an ocean.
(c) The raising of all America's rifles.
(d) The movement of the moon.
9. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Started a war.
(b) Conquered the world.
(c) Eaten a mouse.
(d) Chased a cat.
10. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
(a) He decides to take over using Ellen.
(b) He decides not to take over.
(c) He plans to take over secretly.
(d) He plans to take over slowly.
11. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 100 percent.
12. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to resign.
(b) He wants Powers to move away.
(c) He wants Powers' office.
(d) He wants Powers to move up.
13. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Doing something to the moon.
(b) Flying over the white house.
(c) Drying up small oceans.
(d) Tricks like lifting a vase.
14. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) The cat is evil.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) The cat is old.
(d) Bacon is for humans.
15. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
2. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
3. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
4. What was Central Intelligence "tickled pink" about?
5. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)