|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(c) Nuclear fusion.
2. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
(a) They have no soul.
(b) They have no morals.
(c) They have no children.
(d) They have no passion.
3. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move up.
(b) He wants Powers to move away.
(c) He wants Powers to resign.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
4. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
5. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
(a) War, love, and wealth.
(b) Battles, poets, and other events.
(c) Poverty and cruelty.
(d) Peace and harmony.
6. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) The cat is old.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) Bacon is for humans.
(d) The cat is evil.
7. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Use them to come up with false names.
(b) Look up telephone numbers.
(c) Rip them for fire.
(d) Use them as stools to break into windows.
8. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Attend a film festival.
(b) Attend a party.
(c) Devote the night to wild abandon.
(d) Drink alcohol.
9. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
10. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(b) Having friendships.
(c) Having intercourse.
11. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Run tests on him.
(b) Try to dissect him.
(c) Let him go.
(d) Kill him.
12. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five years.
13. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 100 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
14. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(a) The Pentagon.
(c) The President.
(d) The Russians.
15. What does Kreton finally do to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Makes all rifles in the world float.
(b) Moves the moon.
(c) Dries up a small ocean.
(d) Turns off all the lights in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kreton surprised sex is such a taboo topic?
2. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
3. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
4. What is Rosemary?
5. What does Powers tell Kreton he is to the military?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)