|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Let him go.
(b) Try to dissect him.
(c) Run tests on him.
(d) Kill him.
2. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
3. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Chased a cat.
(b) Conquered the world.
(c) Eaten a mouse.
(d) Started a war.
4. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
(a) They have no morals.
(b) They have no children.
(c) They have no soul.
(d) They have no passion.
5. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
6. What does Kreton finally do to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Dries up a small ocean.
(b) Makes all rifles in the world float.
(c) Turns off all the lights in the world.
(d) Moves the moon.
7. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
(a) Cat naps.
8. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is paid well.
(c) He is popular.
(d) He went to West Point.
9. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
10. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Reba.
(b) Ellen and Powers.
(c) Ellen and Conrad.
(d) Ellen and Roger.
11. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(b) Having intercourse.
(c) Having friendships.
12. What is Rosemary?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
13. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
(a) The aide thinking of sex with Ellen.
(b) The aide thinking of sex with Reba.
(c) The aide thinking of sex with Conrad.
(d) The aide thinking of sex with Powers.
14. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 100 percent.
15. What does Kreton say space is like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
2. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
3. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
4. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
5. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)