|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Drying up small oceans.
(b) Flying over the white house.
(c) Tricks like lifting a vase.
(d) Doing something to the moon.
2. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Driving a car.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Taking a bath.
3. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Smother him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Shoot him.
4. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 100 percent.
5. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
(a) The aide thinking of sex with Ellen.
(b) The aide thinking of sex with Powers.
(c) The aide thinking of sex with Reba.
(d) The aide thinking of sex with Conrad.
6. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(c) The Captain.
7. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(c) Nuclear fusion.
8. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the television with her mind.
(b) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(c) Lifts the vase with her mind.
(d) Lifts the cat with her mind.
9. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(b) Three is too many.
(c) There can never be more than five in a room.
(d) Four is not enough.
10. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(b) Invisible fences.
(c) Electric fences.
11. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
12. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
(c) Get angry.
13. What does Kreton finally do to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Moves the moon.
(b) Turns off all the lights in the world.
(c) Dries up a small ocean.
(d) Makes all rifles in the world float.
14. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She is indifferent to them.
(c) She doesn't like them.
(d) She pities them.
15. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His insurance information.
(d) A list of his powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
2. What does Kreton want to watch Ellen do?
3. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
4. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
5. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)