|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Watching television.
2. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
(a) Get angry.
3. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
(a) How to teleport.
(b) How to read minds.
(c) How to see through walls.
(d) How to fly.
4. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Kick him.
(c) Smother him.
(d) Shoot him.
5. Why is Powers angry at the Pentagon?
(a) They released Kreton.
(b) They have left him in charge of Kreton.
(c) They have given the aide a raise.
(d) They have fired him.
6. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
(a) Ellen Conrad.
(c) Vidal Conrad.
(d) Gore Vidal
7. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger talks in his sleep.
(b) Roger snores.
(c) Roger grinds his teeth.
(d) Roger tosses and turns.
8. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not rich.
(b) He's not handsome.
(c) He's not famous.
(d) He's not sexy.
9. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
10. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
(a) They have become unintelligent.
(b) They have become emotionally unstable.
(c) They have become boring.
(d) They have become old.
11. Who is the aide thinking about when Kreton broadcasts his thoughts?
12. What does Kreton say space is like?
13. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(a) Invisible fences.
(d) Electric fences.
14. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Let him go.
(b) Try to dissect him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Run tests on him.
15. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Rip them for fire.
(b) Use them as stools to break into windows.
(c) Look up telephone numbers.
(d) Use them to come up with false names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
2. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
3. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
4. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
5. What does Powers tell Kreton he is to the military?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)