|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
2. What finally causes Conrad to fight?
(a) The aide thinking of sex with Reba.
(b) The aide thinking of sex with Conrad.
(c) The aide thinking of sex with Powers.
(d) The aide thinking of sex with Ellen.
3. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
4. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
5. What has Kreton's race given up, along with the appendix?
(a) Having friendships.
(d) Having intercourse.
6. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move away.
(b) He wants Powers to resign.
(c) He wants Powers to move up.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
7. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
(a) He doesn't like his country.
(b) He doesn't like fighting.
(c) He doesn't like travel.
(d) He doesn't like people.
8. What is Rosemary?
(a) A dog.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A cat.
(d) A child.
9. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Watching television.
10. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The drying of an ocean.
(b) The raising of all America's rifles.
(c) The bombing of Washington.
(d) The movement of the moon.
11. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Attend a film festival.
(c) Attend a party.
(d) Devote the night to wild abandon.
12. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
(a) Vidal Conrad.
(c) Ellen Conrad.
(d) Gore Vidal
13. What does Conrad claim Roger attempted to do to him while he slept?
(a) Smother him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Shoot him.
14. What does Kreton suggest first to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Flying over the white house.
(b) Drying up small oceans.
(c) Doing something to the moon.
(d) Tricks like lifting a vase.
15. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not sexy.
(b) He's not handsome.
(c) He's not rich.
(d) He's not famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
2. What two elements does Kreton link together as he tries to entice Conrad to war?
3. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
4. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
5. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)