|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(a) The Captain.
2. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
(a) Destroyed Washington.
(b) Married Conrad and Ellen.
(c) Planned a sneak attack.
(d) Destroyed the moon.
3. What does Kreton want to watch Ellen do?
(a) Make love to a woman.
(c) Make love to a man.
(d) Read a book.
4. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
(a) He decides not to take over.
(b) He decides to take over using Ellen.
(c) He plans to take over secretly.
(d) He plans to take over slowly.
5. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move up.
(b) He wants Powers to resign.
(c) He wants Powers' office.
(d) He wants Powers to move away.
6. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
7. Why does Ellen claim she can't marry Conrad?
(a) He's not sexy.
(b) He's not handsome.
(c) He's not rich.
(d) He's not famous.
8. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Run tests on him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Let him go.
(d) Try to dissect him.
9. What was Central Intelligence "tickled pink" about?
(a) That Kreton can move objects.
(b) That Kreton has a spaceship.
(c) That Kreton came to Earth.
(d) That Kreton can read minds.
10. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
11. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
(a) Roger talks in his sleep.
(b) Roger tosses and turns.
(c) Roger snores.
(d) Roger grinds his teeth.
12. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
13. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts a vase with his mind.
(b) He lifts the television with his mind.
(c) He lifts the cat with his mind.
(d) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
14. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(a) Invisible fences.
(d) Electric fences.
15. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
(a) How to read minds.
(b) How to fly.
(c) How to teleport.
(d) How to see through walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
2. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
3. Why does Kreton claim his race is perfect?
4. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
5. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)