|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers claim he needs sixteen copies of from Kreton?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His insurance information.
(c) His birth certificate.
(d) A list of his powers.
2. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
(a) How to read minds.
(b) How to teleport.
(c) How to fly.
(d) How to see through walls.
3. Why has Reba had a bad morning?
(a) She had a flat tire.
(b) She was escorted by army officers.
(c) She has been locked inside the house.
(d) She has had little sleep.
4. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
(a) He went to West Point.
(b) He is paid well.
(c) He is popular.
(d) He is handsome.
5. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Taking a bath.
6. What is Rosemary?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
7. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Four is not enough.
(b) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(c) Three is too many.
(d) There can never be more than five in a room.
8. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She draws in it.
(c) She tears it in half.
(d) She memorizes the first page.
9. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Reba.
(b) Ellen and Powers.
(c) Ellen and Conrad.
(d) Ellen and Roger.
10. Who does Kreton try to recruit to mate with Ellen?
(b) The Captain.
11. What does Ellen do in response?
(a) Lifts the television with her mind.
(b) Lifts a mouse with her mind.
(c) Lifts the cat with her mind.
(d) Lifts the vase with her mind.
12. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(c) Nuclear fusion.
13. What does Roger claim the Russians are responsible for?
(a) The raising of all America's rifles.
(b) The drying of an ocean.
(c) The bombing of Washington.
(d) The movement of the moon.
14. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) Bacon is for humans.
(b) The cat is old.
(c) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(d) The cat is evil.
15. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
(a) Eaten a mouse.
(b) Started a war.
(c) Conquered the world.
(d) Chased a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
2. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
3. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
4. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
5. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)