|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
(a) He lifts the television with his mind.
(b) He lifts a mouse with his mind.
(c) He lifts a vase with his mind.
(d) He lifts the cat with his mind.
2. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
(a) Drying up small oceans.
(b) Doing something to the moon.
(c) Tricks like lifting a vase.
(d) Flying over the white house.
3. What does Ellen do with the book in Act II?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She memorizes the first page.
(c) She tears it in half.
(d) She draws in it.
4. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
5. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Attend a film festival.
(b) Devote the night to wild abandon.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Attend a party.
6. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(b) Electric fences.
(c) Invisible fences.
7. Who is the aide thinking about when Kreton broadcasts his thoughts?
8. What does Kreton announce he has done at the end of Act II?
(a) Married Conrad and Ellen.
(b) Planned a sneak attack.
(c) Destroyed the moon.
(d) Destroyed Washington.
9. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The President.
10. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
(b) Get angry.
11. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) Bacon is for humans.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) The cat is old.
(d) The cat is evil.
12. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Four is not enough.
(b) Three is too many.
(c) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(d) There can never be more than five in a room.
13. What will the military not do in response to information that Kreton is a mammal?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Run tests on him.
(c) Try to dissect him.
(d) Let him go.
14. What does Roger claim the Russians have discovered?
(b) Nuclear fusion.
15. Who joins in with Kreton as he sings at the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
2. what does Kreton admit to Rosemary he has done?
3. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
4. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
5. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)