|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A plant.
(b) A globe.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A spaceship.
2. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
(a) Travel through it.
(b) Alter it.
(c) Make it go backward.
(d) Live in it.
3. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
(a) A drum.
(b) An ocean.
(c) A car.
(d) A guitar.
4. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
(a) Nasty children.
(b) Annoying children.
(c) Old children.
(d) Wicked children.
5. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) Com Air Int.
(b) The Laundry Project.
(c) The Strat-Air Project.
(d) The UFO deal.
6. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(a) An unknown metal.
7. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Panama Act.
(b) The Alien Act.
(c) The Revised Espionage Act.
(d) The Priority One Act.
8. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) In fashion of 1860.
(b) He is not dressed.
(c) In fashion of 1900.
(d) In modern fashion.
9. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
(a) How handsome Kreton is.
(b) Her daughter's health.
(c) Whether there will be enough chicken.
(d) Her husband's hair piece.
10. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
(b) An optical illusion.
(c) Mass hysteria.
11. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A vet.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A dietitian.
12. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
(a) They went to Bryn together.
(b) They went to Harvard Business School together.
(c) They went to high school together.
(d) They went to grade school together.
13. What nickname does the aide think of when he thinks of Powers?
(a) Old Lead Ass.
(b) Old Iron Ass.
(c) Old Lead Hand.
(d) Old Iron Hand.
14. What does Conrad note Ellen can do at the same time as making love?
(a) Watch television.
15. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of Bull Run.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Battle of Gettysburg.
(d) The Battle of Benedict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
2. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
3. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
4. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
5. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)