|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
(a) Love it.
(b) Take charge of it.
(c) Blow it up.
(d) Erase it.
2. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Women's literature.
(c) Art appreciation.
(d) Actuarial sciences.
3. How many other members of Kreton's race have visited Earth?
4. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is perplexed.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is tired.
5. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) She is now blond.
(b) Her hair is longer.
(c) She is tan.
(d) She is heavier.
6. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The ones with buttons.
(b) The pink ones.
(c) The blue ones.
(d) The ones with feathers.
7. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
(a) In the bar.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) His license.
(d) On his army registration form.
8. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
(a) They are very proud.
(b) They are neurotic.
(c) They are sensitive.
(d) They are emotional.
9. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
(a) He is a member of the government.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is a member of an elite force.
(d) He is a member of free press.
10. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) The two are sweating.
(b) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(c) Ellen is undressed.
(d) Conrad's shirt is off.
11. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
12. What does Conrad ask Ellen to do after discussing his dreams about them on a farm?
(a) He asks her to have sex with him.
(b) He asks her to move in with him.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He asks her to leave him.
13. What does Ellen tell the family she and Conrad are doing in Richmond?
(a) Going out to eat.
(b) Going to a hotel.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) Going swimming.
14. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(a) An unknown metal.
15. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A dietitian.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A vet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
2. Where does Conrad claim he needs to go as he and Ellen sit on the terrace?
3. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
4. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
5. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)