|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The terrace, living room, and study.
(b) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(c) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(d) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
2. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
(a) To the military base.
(b) To the terrace.
(c) To a picture in a book.
(d) To the television.
3. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Panama Act.
(b) The Alien Act.
(c) The Revised Espionage Act.
(d) The Priority One Act.
4. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A group of terrorists.
(b) A race of pigs.
(c) A race of thieves.
(d) A hostile race.
5. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(b) An unknown metal.
6. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is perplexed.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is tired.
7. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
(a) A new hair piece.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A new tie,
(d) New shoes.
8. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans eat.
(b) Humans sleep.
(c) Humans talk.
(d) Humans die.
9. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
(a) The family is under house arrest.
(b) Conrad is marrying Ellen.
(c) Conrad wants to visit with the alien.
(d) The family cannot exit because of the spaceship.
10. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
(c) An optical illusion.
(d) Mass hysteria.
11. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The pink ones.
(b) The ones with buttons.
(c) The ones with feathers.
(d) The blue ones.
12. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The lights.
(b) The doors.
(c) The instrument panel.
(d) The wings.
13. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The cat.
(b) The goat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) The overnight bag.
14. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Tim Ollinger.
(b) Roger Conrad.
(c) Tom Powers.
(d) Claude Ollinger.
15. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
(a) Live in it.
(b) Alter it.
(c) Travel through it.
(d) Make it go backward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
2. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
3. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
4. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
5. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)