|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(c) An unknown metal.
2. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A plant.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) A globe.
(d) A lamp.
3. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
4. What does Roger report General Powers advises the family do?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Introduce themselves.
(c) Ignore the alien.
(d) Go to the cellar.
5. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(b) Ellen is undressed.
(c) Conrad's shirt is off.
(d) The two are sweating.
6. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
(a) Whether there will be enough chicken.
(b) Her daughter's health.
(c) How handsome Kreton is.
(d) Her husband's hair piece.
7. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) A moat.
(c) An invisible wall.
(d) A ring of fire.
8. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The goat.
(b) The cat.
(c) The overnight bag.
(d) His wallet.
9. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
(a) He is a member of an elite force.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is a member of free press.
(d) He is a member of the government.
10. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Alien Act.
(b) The Panama Act.
(c) The Priority One Act.
(d) The Revised Espionage Act.
11. What does Conrad ask Ellen to do after discussing his dreams about them on a farm?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He asks her to move in with him.
(c) He asks her to have sex with him.
(d) He asks her to leave him.
12. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
(a) In the bar.
(b) His license.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) On his army registration form.
13. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(b) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(c) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(d) The terrace, living room, and study.
14. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
(a) Finish college.
(b) Own a home.
(c) See the spacecraft.
(d) Move out of the house.
15. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
(a) A mass illusion.
(b) A parade.
(c) An international pastime.
(d) An international panic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
2. How does Kreton explain that he lives both on another planet and not on another planet?
3. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
4. What event did Kreton want to see?
5. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)