|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Tom Powers.
(b) Claude Ollinger.
(c) Roger Conrad.
(d) Tim Ollinger.
2. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The ones with buttons.
(b) The pink ones.
(c) The blue ones.
(d) The ones with feathers.
3. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
(a) Wicked children.
(b) Nasty children.
(c) Old children.
(d) Annoying children.
4. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
(a) A maniac.
(b) A pacifist.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A simpleton.
5. How does Kreton explain that he lives both on another planet and not on another planet?
(a) He lives on the moon.
(b) He lives in the ocean.
(c) He lives on Mars.
(d) He lives in another dimension.
6. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Priority One Act.
(b) The Revised Espionage Act.
(c) The Panama Act.
(d) The Alien Act.
7. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) She is tan.
(b) She is now blond.
(c) She is heavier.
(d) Her hair is longer.
8. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
(a) The family is under house arrest.
(b) The family cannot exit because of the spaceship.
(c) Conrad is marrying Ellen.
(d) Conrad wants to visit with the alien.
9. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
(a) A key.
(b) Permission from Powers.
(c) Permission from his wife.
(d) A sledgehammer.
10. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) The two are sweating.
(b) Ellen is undressed.
(c) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(d) Conrad's shirt is off.
11. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A plant.
(b) A globe.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A lamp.
12. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans eat.
(b) Humans talk.
(c) Humans die.
(d) Humans sleep.
13. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
(a) They went to Harvard Business School together.
(b) They went to high school together.
(c) They went to grade school together.
(d) They went to Bryn together.
14. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
15. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) He is not dressed.
(b) In fashion of 1900.
(c) In fashion of 1860.
(d) In modern fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
2. What is Ellen majoring in?
3. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
4. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
5. In what year was Kreton expecting to land?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)