|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Kreton to reach Earth?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three days.
(d) A day.
2. What does Ellen say she would like to do that is important?
(a) Raise animals.
(b) Become a nurse.
(c) Become a dentist.
(d) Save the world.
3. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A group of terrorists.
(b) A race of pigs.
(c) A hostile race.
(d) A race of thieves.
4. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
5. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(b) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(c) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(d) The terrace, living room, and study.
6. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
(a) To the military base.
(b) To a picture in a book.
(c) To the terrace.
(d) To the television.
7. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
(a) A drum.
(b) A guitar.
(c) An ocean.
(d) A car.
8. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of Bull Run.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Battle of Benedict.
(d) The Battle of Gettysburg.
9. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Alien Act.
(b) The Panama Act.
(c) The Priority One Act.
(d) The Revised Espionage Act.
10. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
(a) Permission from Powers.
(b) A sledgehammer.
(c) Permission from his wife.
(d) A key.
11. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A vet.
(d) A dietitian.
12. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
(a) He is a member of an elite force.
(b) He is a member of the government.
(c) He is a member of free press.
(d) He is a family friend.
13. What does Ellen tell the family she and Conrad are doing in Richmond?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Going to a hotel.
(c) Going out to eat.
(d) Going swimming.
14. How does Kreton explain that he lives both on another planet and not on another planet?
(a) He lives on the moon.
(b) He lives in the ocean.
(c) He lives in another dimension.
(d) He lives on Mars.
15. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
(a) Finish college.
(b) Own a home.
(c) See the spacecraft.
(d) Move out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
2. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
3. What power does Kreton have?
4. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
5. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)