|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(b) He is afraid he will stutter.
(c) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(d) He is warning America of war.
2. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) In fashion of 1860.
(b) In modern fashion.
(c) He is not dressed.
(d) In fashion of 1900.
3. What does Ellen tell the family she and Conrad are doing in Richmond?
(a) Going out to eat.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) Going swimming.
(d) Going to a hotel.
4. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Laundry Project.
(b) The Strat-Air Project.
(c) The UFO deal.
(d) Com Air Int.
5. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
(a) Wicked children.
(b) Old children.
(c) Annoying children.
(d) Nasty children.
6. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
(a) A social trip.
(b) A pleasure trip.
(c) An educational trip.
(d) A business trip.
7. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) Ellen is undressed.
(b) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(c) Conrad's shirt is off.
(d) The two are sweating.
8. How long did it take for Kreton to reach Earth?
(a) Three days.
(b) A day.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two days.
9. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
(a) A maniac.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A pacifist.
10. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
(a) A new suit.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A new tie,
(d) A new hair piece.
11. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The ones with buttons.
(b) The ones with feathers.
(c) The blue ones.
(d) The pink ones.
12. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The lights.
(b) The instrument panel.
(c) The wings.
(d) The doors.
13. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Art appreciation.
(b) Actuarial sciences.
(d) Women's literature.
14. How many other members of Kreton's race have visited Earth?
15. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(b) An unknown metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
2. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
3. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
4. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
5. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)