|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A globe.
(b) A plant.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A lamp.
2. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) She is tan.
(b) Her hair is longer.
(c) She is now blond.
(d) She is heavier.
3. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) The two are sweating.
(b) Conrad's shirt is off.
(c) Ellen is undressed.
(d) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
4. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
5. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
(a) Own a home.
(b) See the spacecraft.
(c) Move out of the house.
(d) Finish college.
6. What power does Kreton have?
(a) He can read minds.
(b) He is very strong.
(c) He can be invisible.
(d) He can fly.
7. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of the Bulge.
(b) The Battle of Benedict.
(c) The Battle of Bull Run.
(d) The Battle of Gettysburg.
8. What does Conrad note Ellen can do at the same time as making love?
(c) Watch television.
9. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The cat.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The overnight bag.
(d) The goat.
10. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(b) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(c) He is afraid he will stutter.
(d) He is warning America of war.
11. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans talk.
(b) Humans sleep.
(c) Humans die.
(d) Humans eat.
12. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
(a) Love it.
(b) Take charge of it.
(c) Erase it.
(d) Blow it up.
13. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The UFO deal.
(b) The Strat-Air Project.
(c) The Laundry Project.
(d) Com Air Int.
14. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
(a) An international pastime.
(b) An international panic.
(c) A parade.
(d) A mass illusion.
15. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Tim Ollinger.
(b) Roger Conrad.
(c) Claude Ollinger.
(d) Tom Powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
2. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
4. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
5. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)