|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) She is heavier.
(b) She is tan.
(c) Her hair is longer.
(d) She is now blond.
2. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Claude Ollinger.
(b) Tim Ollinger.
(c) Tom Powers.
(d) Roger Conrad.
3. What does Roger say is the only organism on Mars?
4. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is perplexed.
(d) He is lazy.
5. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
(a) They went to grade school together.
(b) They went to high school together.
(c) They went to Harvard Business School together.
(d) They went to Bryn together.
6. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
(a) An international pastime.
(b) A mass illusion.
(c) A parade.
(d) An international panic.
7. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
(a) Erase it.
(b) Blow it up.
(c) Take charge of it.
(d) Love it.
8. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of pigs.
(b) A race of thieves.
(c) A hostile race.
(d) A group of terrorists.
9. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
(a) A maniac.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A pacifist.
10. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
(a) They are emotional.
(b) They are sensitive.
(c) They are neurotic.
(d) They are very proud.
11. Where does the spaceship land?
(a) The rose garden.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The yard.
(d) The beach.
12. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Flying Object.
(b) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(c) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(d) Uniform Flying Object.
13. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The cat.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The overnight bag.
(d) The goat.
14. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
(a) The family cannot exit because of the spaceship.
(b) Conrad is marrying Ellen.
(c) Conrad wants to visit with the alien.
(d) The family is under house arrest.
15. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
(a) Reba and Roger.
(b) Roger and Tom.
(c) Tom and Reba.
(d) Ellen and Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
2. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
3. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
4. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
5. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)