|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(b) He is warning America of war.
(c) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(d) He is afraid he will stutter.
2. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
(a) Make it go backward.
(b) Travel through it.
(c) Alter it.
(d) Live in it.
3. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The overnight bag.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The goat.
(d) The cat.
4. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Tom Powers.
(b) Roger Conrad.
(c) Tim Ollinger.
(d) Claude Ollinger.
5. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The ones with buttons.
(b) The blue ones.
(c) The ones with feathers.
(d) The pink ones.
6. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(b) Uniform Flying Object.
(c) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(d) Unidentified Flying Object.
7. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
(a) A social trip.
(b) An educational trip.
(c) A pleasure trip.
(d) A business trip.
8. What nickname does the aide think of when he thinks of Powers?
(a) Old Iron Ass.
(b) Old Lead Ass.
(c) Old Lead Hand.
(d) Old Iron Hand.
9. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(c) An unknown metal.
10. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The doors.
(b) The instrument panel.
(c) The wings.
(d) The lights.
11. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
(a) Reba and Roger.
(b) Ellen and Roger.
(c) Tom and Reba.
(d) Roger and Tom.
12. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A globe.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A plant.
(d) A spaceship.
13. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
14. How many other members of Kreton's race have visited Earth?
15. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(b) The terrace, living room, and study.
(c) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(d) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
2. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
3. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
4. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
5. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)