|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) Conrad's shirt is off.
(b) The two are sweating.
(c) Ellen is undressed.
(d) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
2. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is perplexed.
(c) He is annoyed.
(d) He is tired.
3. What does Ellen say she would like to do that is important?
(a) Save the world.
(b) Raise animals.
(c) Become a nurse.
(d) Become a dentist.
4. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
(a) Love it.
(b) Take charge of it.
(c) Erase it.
(d) Blow it up.
5. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
(a) The pink ones.
(b) The ones with feathers.
(c) The blue ones.
(d) The ones with buttons.
6. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) An invisible wall.
(c) A ring of fire.
(d) A moat.
7. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Laundry Project.
(b) The UFO deal.
(c) The Strat-Air Project.
(d) Com Air Int.
8. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(b) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(c) He is afraid he will stutter.
(d) He is warning America of war.
9. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
(a) The television has no sound.
(b) The television has no picture.
(c) The television is in another room.
(d) The television picture is fuzzy.
10. What does Roger report General Powers advises the family do?
(a) Ignore the alien.
(b) Introduce themselves.
(c) Go to the cellar.
(d) Leave the house.
11. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A vet.
(b) A dietitian.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A doctor.
12. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Art appreciation.
(b) Women's literature.
(c) Actuarial sciences.
13. What does Conrad note Ellen can do at the same time as making love?
(d) Watch television.
14. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of Bull Run.
(b) The Battle of Benedict.
(c) The Battle of Gettysburg.
(d) The Battle of the Bulge.
15. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Uniform Flying Object.
(b) Unidentified Flying Object.
(c) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(d) Unidentified Foreign Object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
2. In what year was Kreton expecting to land?
3. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
4. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
5. What is above the television in the study?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)