|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) On his army registration form.
(c) In the bar.
(d) His license.
2. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
(a) A Russian.
(b) A mole.
(c) A fake.
(d) An alien spy.
3. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of the Bulge.
(b) The Battle of Bull Run.
(c) The Battle of Gettysburg.
(d) The Battle of Benedict.
4. What does Ellen tell Conrad to leave in the car when he arrives for dinner?
(a) The overnight bag.
(b) The goat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) The cat.
5. What nickname does the aide think of when he thinks of Powers?
(a) Old Iron Ass.
(b) Old Lead Ass.
(c) Old Lead Hand.
(d) Old Iron Hand.
6. In what year was Kreton expecting to land?
7. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
(a) Tom and Reba.
(b) Reba and Roger.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Roger and Tom.
8. Where does the spaceship land?
(a) The beach.
(b) The yard.
(c) The driveway.
(d) The rose garden.
9. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
(a) Finish college.
(b) Own a home.
(c) Move out of the house.
(d) See the spacecraft.
10. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(a) An unknown metal.
11. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(b) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(c) Uniform Flying Object.
(d) Unidentified Flying Object.
12. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A vet.
(d) A dietitian.
13. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
(a) They are emotional.
(b) They are very proud.
(c) They are sensitive.
(d) They are neurotic.
14. What does Roger report General Powers advises the family do?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Go to the cellar.
(c) Introduce themselves.
(d) Ignore the alien.
15. What power does Kreton have?
(a) He can fly.
(b) He can be invisible.
(c) He is very strong.
(d) He can read minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
2. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
3. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
4. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
5. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)