|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
(a) An ocean.
(b) A drum.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A car.
2. In what year was Kreton expecting to land?
3. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
(a) A fake.
(b) A mole.
(c) An alien spy.
(d) A Russian.
4. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) In fashion of 1860.
(b) In fashion of 1900.
(c) In modern fashion.
(d) He is not dressed.
5. What does Roger say is the only organism on Mars?
6. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) Ellen is undressed.
(b) Conrad's shirt is off.
(c) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(d) The two are sweating.
7. What does Conrad ask Ellen to do after discussing his dreams about them on a farm?
(a) He asks her to move in with him.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He asks her to leave him.
(d) He asks her to have sex with him.
8. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
9. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) She is heavier.
(b) She is tan.
(c) She is now blond.
(d) Her hair is longer.
10. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The lights.
(b) The wings.
(c) The doors.
(d) The instrument panel.
11. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of pigs.
(b) A hostile race.
(c) A race of thieves.
(d) A group of terrorists.
12. How long did it take for Kreton to reach Earth?
(a) A day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three days.
13. Where does the spaceship land?
(a) The driveway.
(b) The rose garden.
(c) The beach.
(d) The yard.
14. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
(a) To the terrace.
(b) To the military base.
(c) To the television.
(d) To a picture in a book.
15. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
(a) An educational trip.
(b) A social trip.
(c) A pleasure trip.
(d) A business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event did Kreton want to see?
2. What is above the television in the study?
3. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
4. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
5. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)