|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the spaceship land?
(a) The beach.
(b) The rose garden.
(c) The driveway.
(d) The yard.
2. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
(a) To the television.
(b) To the terrace.
(c) To the military base.
(d) To a picture in a book.
3. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
(c) An optical illusion.
(d) Mass hysteria.
4. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Flying Object.
(b) Uniform Flying Object.
(c) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(d) Unified Foreign Offensive.
5. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A vet.
(c) A dietitian.
(d) A dentist.
6. What power does Kreton have?
(a) He can fly.
(b) He can read minds.
(c) He can be invisible.
(d) He is very strong.
7. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
8. What does Powers fear would be the result of leaked information about the alien?
(a) A mass illusion.
(b) An international panic.
(c) An international pastime.
(d) A parade.
9. How does Kreton explain that he lives both on another planet and not on another planet?
(a) He lives in the ocean.
(b) He lives on Mars.
(c) He lives on the moon.
(d) He lives in another dimension.
10. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
(a) Her daughter's health.
(b) Her husband's hair piece.
(c) How handsome Kreton is.
(d) Whether there will be enough chicken.
11. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of thieves.
(b) A hostile race.
(c) A group of terrorists.
(d) A race of pigs.
12. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) A moat.
(c) A ring of fire.
(d) An invisible wall.
13. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) In fashion of 1900.
(b) In modern fashion.
(c) In fashion of 1860.
(d) He is not dressed.
14. What does Kreton note he has decided he will do to the world?
(a) Love it.
(b) Take charge of it.
(c) Blow it up.
(d) Erase it.
15. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
(a) The television has no picture.
(b) The television picture is fuzzy.
(c) The television has no sound.
(d) The television is in another room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
2. What is above the television in the study?
3. What is Ellen majoring in?
4. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
5. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)