|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
(a) A drum.
(b) A guitar.
(c) An ocean.
(d) A car.
2. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
(a) They are sensitive.
(b) They are very proud.
(c) They are emotional.
(d) They are neurotic.
3. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of pigs.
(b) A hostile race.
(c) A race of thieves.
(d) A group of terrorists.
4. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
(a) The television has no sound.
(b) The television picture is fuzzy.
(c) The television is in another room.
(d) The television has no picture.
5. What does Reba note to Tom that has changed in her appearance?
(a) Her hair is longer.
(b) She is tan.
(c) She is now blond.
(d) She is heavier.
6. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
(a) New shoes.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A new hair piece.
(d) A new tie,
7. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Art appreciation.
(b) Actuarial sciences.
(c) Women's literature.
8. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(b) An unknown metal.
9. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
(a) A Russian.
(b) A fake.
(c) A mole.
(d) An alien spy.
10. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The doors.
(b) The lights.
(c) The instrument panel.
(d) The wings.
11. What causes Reba to be suspicious of Ellen and Conrad's activities?
(a) Ellen's skirt isn't straight.
(b) Ellen is undressed.
(c) The two are sweating.
(d) Conrad's shirt is off.
12. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Alien Act.
(b) The Panama Act.
(c) The Priority One Act.
(d) The Revised Espionage Act.
13. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
(a) A pleasure trip.
(b) A business trip.
(c) A social trip.
(d) An educational trip.
14. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
(a) An optical illusion.
(c) Mass hysteria.
15. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) A ring of fire.
(b) An electric fence.
(c) A moat.
(d) An invisible wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
2. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
3. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
4. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
5. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)