|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The wings.
(b) The lights.
(c) The doors.
(d) The instrument panel.
2. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Strat-Air Project.
(b) The Laundry Project.
(c) The UFO deal.
(d) Com Air Int.
3. Where does the spaceship land?
(a) The yard.
(b) The beach.
(c) The rose garden.
(d) The driveway.
4. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
(a) Travel through it.
(b) Live in it.
(c) Make it go backward.
(d) Alter it.
5. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
(a) They went to high school together.
(b) They went to Harvard Business School together.
(c) They went to Bryn together.
(d) They went to grade school together.
6. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
(a) Permission from his wife.
(b) Permission from Powers.
(c) A key.
(d) A sledgehammer.
7. What does Roger report General Powers advises the family do?
(a) Go to the cellar.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Ignore the alien.
(d) Introduce themselves.
8. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is perplexed.
(d) He is annoyed.
9. Where does Conrad claim he needs to go as he and Ellen sit on the terrace?
(a) Home to feed his goat.
(b) Home to his mother.
(c) To work.
(d) To school.
10. What does Roger say is the only organism on Mars?
11. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
(a) They are very proud.
(b) They are emotional.
(c) They are neurotic.
(d) They are sensitive.
12. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Flying Object.
(b) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(c) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(d) Uniform Flying Object.
13. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of pigs.
(b) A hostile race.
(c) A race of thieves.
(d) A group of terrorists.
14. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is warning America of war.
(b) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(c) He is afraid he will stutter.
(d) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
15. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
(a) A new tie,
(b) A new suit.
(c) New shoes.
(d) A new hair piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
2. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
3. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
4. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
5. Which uniform does Kreton say he prefers?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)