|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
(a) An alien spy.
(b) A mole.
(c) A fake.
(d) A Russian.
2. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
(a) Her daughter's health.
(b) Whether there will be enough chicken.
(c) How handsome Kreton is.
(d) Her husband's hair piece.
3. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
(a) A race of thieves.
(b) A hostile race.
(c) A group of terrorists.
(d) A race of pigs.
4. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is perplexed.
(d) He is annoyed.
5. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
(a) He is a member of an elite force.
(b) He is a member of the government.
(c) He is a member of free press.
(d) He is a family friend.
6. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
(a) Tom Powers.
(b) Tim Ollinger.
(c) Claude Ollinger.
(d) Roger Conrad.
7. According to Kreton, how many continents are on Earth?
8. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The terrace, living room, and study.
(b) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(c) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(d) The bedroom, study, and living room.
9. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
(c) World peace.
10. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
(a) A vet.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A dietitian.
(d) A doctor.
11. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Priority One Act.
(b) The Alien Act.
(c) The Revised Espionage Act.
(d) The Panama Act.
12. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The UFO deal.
(b) Com Air Int.
(c) The Strat-Air Project.
(d) The Laundry Project.
13. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
(c) An unknown metal.
14. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) A moat.
(b) An electric fence.
(c) An invisible wall.
(d) A ring of fire.
15. Why is Conrad forced to spend the night?
(a) The family cannot exit because of the spaceship.
(b) Conrad is marrying Ellen.
(c) The family is under house arrest.
(d) Conrad wants to visit with the alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powers send his Captain to go do before he speaks to Kreton?
2. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
3. What does Reba note Ellen must do before marrying Conrad?
4. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
5. How long did it take for Kreton to reach Earth?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)