Short Answer Questions Key
1. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
The terrace, living room, and study.
2. What is above the television in the study?
3. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
Roger and Tom.
4. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
The UFO deal.
5. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
Unidentified Flying Object.
6. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
The Revised Espionage Act.
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)