|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger try to convince Powers to do, in terms of his news cast?
(a) He tried to convince Powers to let him break the story.
(b) He tried to convince Powers to let him interview Kreton.
(c) He tried to convince Powers to let him interview the president.
(d) He tried to convince Powers to let him broadcast the war.
2. What does Kreton call Ellen and Conrad, and their race, when the two begin to argue about Roger?
3. What does Conrad ask Ellen to do after discussing his dreams about them on a farm?
(a) He asks her to leave him.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He asks her to move in with him.
(d) He asks her to have sex with him.
4. What country is on the map the aide is arranging?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
5. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans talk.
(b) Humans eat.
(c) Humans die.
(d) Humans sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reba want to be as a youth?
2. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
3. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
4. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
5. How many other members of Kreton's race have visited Earth?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)