|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up the Burmese embassy?
(a) Japanese students.
(b) American students.
(c) Chinese students.
(d) Russian students.
2. What does Delton 4 do, in terms of the war?
(a) Accelerates it.
(b) Starts it.
(c) Stops it.
(d) Decelerates it.
3. What is Rosemary?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A child.
4. Why will the Delton spoken of by Kreton be upset?
(a) History books will have to be rewritten.
(b) Kreton got lost.
(c) The spaceship is ruined.
(d) Kreton stole a ship.
5. Why does Conrad believe Kreton would hate being in charge of the world?
(a) He would have to dress up.
(b) He wouldn't be paid.
(c) He would have to stop reading minds.
(d) Too many speeches and paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of his brain does Kreton claim to use?
2. Where will Kreton's people look for him on Earth?
3. From where did Kreton escape?
4. Why does Powers claim he drinks?
5. What does Conrad use as a name for hotel reservations at the Jefferson Davis?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)