|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between acts?
(b) Five days.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three days.
2. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(b) He is afraid he will stutter.
(c) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(d) He is warning America of war.
3. What does Kreton believe Conrad and Ellen were planning to do the night before?
(a) Devote the night to wild abandon.
(b) Attend a party.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Attend a film festival.
4. Why does Kreton state Ellen married Conrad?
(a) His light hearted humor.
(b) His show of violence earlier in the fight.
(c) His passiveness.
(d) His money.
5. What does Kreton enjoy watching Powers drink?
(b) Fermented vegetation.
(c) Fruit juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad try to tell Ellen as they go to the car that she seems to dismiss?
2. How does Kreton show his mental powers to Ellen?
3. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
4. What does Delton 4 say to Ellen?
5. Why does the aide think Powers hates him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)