|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Kreton note the fighting is for, at the end of his attempt to rouse Conrad?
2. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans talk.
(b) Humans die.
(c) Humans eat.
(d) Humans sleep.
3. What has been installed in the study?
(a) A wireless radio.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A video recorder.
4. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Driving a car.
5. What does Kreton explain Ellen and Conrad are just in time for?
(a) The news.
(b) Powers' breakdown.
(c) The sneak attack.
(d) Roger's broadcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
2. Where does the spaceship land?
3. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
4. What trait does Kreton say is endearing in Earthlings?
5. What does Roger say is the only organism on Mars?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)