|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Rip them for fire.
(b) Use them as stools to break into windows.
(c) Use them to come up with false names.
(d) Look up telephone numbers.
2. What nickname does the aide think of when he thinks of Powers?
(a) Old Lead Ass.
(b) Old Iron Hand.
(c) Old Lead Hand.
(d) Old Iron Ass.
3. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five years.
4. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
(a) The instrument panel.
(b) The wings.
(c) The lights.
(d) The doors.
5. What problem do Reba and Roger have with watching Roger's television appearance?
(a) The television is in another room.
(b) The television has no picture.
(c) The television has no sound.
(d) The television picture is fuzzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Who does Roger invite onto his television show?
3. What does Kreton tell Ellen his race does not do?
4. What does Conrad note Ellen can do at the same time as making love?
5. What does Kreton claim this same trait means for the race?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)