|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kreton trust with his secret of taking over the world?
(a) Ellen and Reba.
(b) Ellen and Powers.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Ellen and Conrad.
2. What does Kreton say space is like?
3. What does Kreton claim are Rosemary's feelings toward her family?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She is indifferent to them.
(c) She pities them.
(d) She doesn't like them.
4. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(b) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(c) The terrace, living room, and study.
(d) The living room, kitchen, and study.
5. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
(a) Ellen Conrad.
(b) Gore Vidal
(d) Vidal Conrad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
2. What does Roger claim is the cause of people seeing a spacecraft?
3. What is on Reba's mind at the end of Act 1?
4. What does Powers send his Captain to go do before he speaks to Kreton?
5. What does Kreton suggest second to begin his plan to take over the world?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)