|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A spaceship.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A plant.
(d) A globe.
2. What does Kreton state his species doesn't do that humans do that he gives as a reason for not being able to explain his origins?
(a) Humans die.
(b) Humans eat.
(c) Humans talk.
(d) Humans sleep.
3. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
(a) An ocean.
(b) A car.
(c) A drum.
(d) A guitar.
4. How do Tom Powers and Roger know one another?
(a) They went to Harvard Business School together.
(b) They went to high school together.
(c) They went to grade school together.
(d) They went to Bryn together.
5. Where does Conrad claim he needs to go as he and Ellen sit on the terrace?
(a) To work.
(b) To school.
(c) Home to his mother.
(d) Home to feed his goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen announce she will do at the end of the Act, in regard to Conrad?
2. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
3. What is Kreton doing for the first time following Roger's broadcast?
4. What does Roger report General Powers advises the family do?
5. What does Ellen say she would like to do that is important?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)