|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powers send his Captain to go do before he speaks to Kreton?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Dissect the alien.
(c) Examine the ship.
(d) Go for pizza.
2. Whose pet does Ellen say the cat is?
3. Where does Conrad sign his name as Ulysses Grant?
(a) On his army registration form.
(b) In the bar.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) His license.
4. What will Kreton's force field put out of business?
(a) Electric fences.
(d) Invisible fences.
5. What does Powers claim is the reason for Claypoole's desire to bring him down?
(a) He wants Powers to move away.
(b) He wants Powers to resign.
(c) He wants Powers to move up.
(d) He wants Powers' office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen say she would like to do that is important?
2. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
3. Who is the author of the book Conrad chooses for Ellen?
4. What is Rosemary?
5. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)