|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic do Kreton and the cat discuss at the beginning of Act II?
(b) Cat naps.
2. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A plant.
(b) A globe.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A lamp.
3. How much time passes between acts?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(d) Five years.
4. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
(a) Old children.
(b) Nasty children.
(c) Annoying children.
(d) Wicked children.
5. What does Kreton assume the couple was going to do with the telephone books?
(a) Rip them for fire.
(b) Look up telephone numbers.
(c) Use them as stools to break into windows.
(d) Use them to come up with false names.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kreton explain that he lives both on another planet and not on another planet?
2. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
3. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
4. What does Kreton admit he can do with time?
5. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)