|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been installed in the study?
(a) A wireless radio.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A video recorder.
2. What is Delton 4 wearing?
(a) A suede jacket and jeans.
(b) A dress and high heels.
(c) A military uniform.
(d) A morning suit and bowler.
3. How is Kreton dressed?
(a) In fashion of 1900.
(b) In fashion of 1860.
(c) He is not dressed.
(d) In modern fashion.
4. What does Roger report he needs to leave the house?
(a) Permission from Powers.
(b) A key.
(c) Permission from his wife.
(d) A sledgehammer.
5. What does Reba tell Roger she feels is proof of their failure as parents?
(a) That Ellen has run away.
(b) That Ellen has quit college.
(c) That Ellen is pregnant.
(d) That Ellen is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reba know Roger plans to ask Kreton to do?
2. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
3. Who invented the "Mobile Laundry Unit-K?"
4. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
5. What does Ellen do to contact Delton 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)