|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton call the study?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Where does Powers tell the aide to put the soldiers?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) By the television.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. Why does Ellen claim Conrad doesn't want to join the army?
(a) He doesn't like travel.
(b) He doesn't like fighting.
(c) He doesn't like his country.
(d) He doesn't like people.
4. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is perplexed.
5. What is Kreton's response to such concerns?
(a) He plans to take over secretly.
(b) He decides to take over using Ellen.
(c) He plans to take over slowly.
(d) He decides not to take over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trip does Kreton say the trip to Earth was?
2. What has happened to Strat. Aid and ComAirInt?
3. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
4. From where did Kreton escape?
5. Of what type of metal is Kreton's ship made?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)