|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
(a) He is a member of the government.
(b) He is a member of an elite force.
(c) He is a member of free press.
(d) He is a family friend.
2. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
(a) World peace.
3. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
(a) He is afraid his hair is imperfect.
(b) He is warning America of war.
(c) He is wrongfully telling people aliens do not exist.
(d) He is afraid he will stutter.
4. What nickname does the aide think of when he thinks of Powers?
(a) Old Iron Ass.
(b) Old Lead Hand.
(c) Old Lead Ass.
(d) Old Iron Hand.
5. What does Ellen notice Roger has in the television appearance?
(a) A new hair piece.
(b) A new tie,
(c) A new suit.
(d) New shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
2. Where does Conrad claim he needs to go as he and Ellen sit on the terrace?
3. What piece of equipment does Powers ask about in terms of the ship?
4. How is Kreton dressed?
5. To what does Kreton compare his head vibrations?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)