|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) The cat is old.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) The cat is evil.
(d) Bacon is for humans.
2. What does Kreton believe is a symbol for sex?
(a) The snake.
(b) The rose.
(c) The lion.
(d) The telephone.
3. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(a) The Pentagon.
(c) The President.
(d) The Russians.
4. What does Roger tell Ellen to marry for?
(b) World peace.
5. What does Conrad claim to be in addition to a farmer?
(a) A maniac.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A pacifist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen want Kreton to teach her after the first mind trick?
2. To where does Tom lead Reba and Roger to show them the spacecraft?
3. Why does Kreton claim he needs to lay down?
4. Why is Roger worried about the evening's broadcast?
5. What does Roger believe Kreton belongs to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)