|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Powers note would not sit still for Kreton's overthrow of the world?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The President.
(d) The Pentagon.
2. What is Ellen majoring in?
(a) Women's literature.
(b) Art appreciation.
(c) Actuarial sciences.
3. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) A ring of fire.
(b) An invisible wall.
(c) An electric fence.
(d) A moat.
4. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(b) The cat is evil.
(c) Bacon is for humans.
(d) The cat is old.
5. What does Kreton seem to affectionately call the people in the house?
(a) Annoying children.
(b) Nasty children.
(c) Wicked children.
(d) Old children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on Roger's evening broadcast?
2. In what year was Kreton expecting to land?
3. What is Rosemary?
4. Why does Conrad claim he was up all night?
5. What adjective does Kreton use to describe hydrogen?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)