|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kreton put around the ship?
(a) An invisible wall.
(b) A moat.
(c) An electric fence.
(d) A ring of fire.
2. What event did Kreton want to see?
(a) The Battle of Benedict.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Battle of Bull Run.
(d) The Battle of Gettysburg.
3. What does Kreton gather is unacceptable regarding sleeping arrangements?
(a) Four is not enough.
(b) Three is too many.
(c) Two people cannot be in the same room.
(d) There can never be more than five in a room.
4. What reasons do Ellen give for not giving bacon to the cat?
(a) Bacon is for humans.
(b) Bacon isn't healthy, and the cat doesn't like them.
(c) The cat is old.
(d) The cat is evil.
5. What does Kreton catch Ellen doing?
(a) Calling Delton 4 with her mind.
(b) Calling Delton 4 on the phone.
(c) Calling Delton 4 with the radio.
(d) Making love to Conrad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powers believe destroys morale in the army?
2. Why does Roger believe he has different rights than others?
3. Where does Kreton assume the planes will be caught on radar?
4. What did Kreton expect everyone to talk about?
5. What does Powers admit he thinks Kreton is?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)