1. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(b) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(c) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(d) The terrace, living room, and study.
2. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A globe.
(b) A plant.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A spaceship.
3. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
(a) Tom and Reba.
(b) Roger and Tom.
(c) Ellen and Roger.
(d) Reba and Roger.
4. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Laundry Project.
(b) The UFO deal.
(c) Com Air Int.
(d) The Strat-Air Project.
5. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Unidentified Flying Object.
(b) Uniform Flying Object.
(c) Unified Foreign Offensive.
(d) Unidentified Foreign Object.
6. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Priority One Act.
(b) The Panama Act.
(c) The Revised Espionage Act.
(d) The Alien Act.
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)