1. What three rooms make up the stage at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The kitchen, study, and bedroom.
(b) The living room, kitchen, and study.
(c) The bedroom, study, and living room.
(d) The terrace, living room, and study.
2. What is above the television in the study?
(a) A spaceship.
(b) A globe.
(c) A plant.
(d) A lamp.
3. Who is in the living room at the opening of the play?
(a) Ellen and Roger.
(b) Tom and Reba.
(c) Roger and Tom.
(d) Reba and Roger.
4. What does Powers complain was dropped into his lap?
(a) The Strat-Air Project.
(b) The UFO deal.
(c) Com Air Int.
(d) The Laundry Project.
5. What does Powers explain UFO stands for?
(a) Uniform Flying Object.
(b) Unidentified Foreign Object.
(c) Unidentified Flying Object.
(d) Unified Foreign Offensive.
6. What Act will Roger be indicted under if he leaks the story of aliens to America?
(a) The Panama Act.
(b) The Priority One Act.
(c) The Revised Espionage Act.
(d) The Alien Act.
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)