|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lula notice and comment on in the car next to her?
2. Ring has the ability to do what?
3. What politically incorrect term is used by Lula?
4. What do Stephanie and Diesel see as they approach the area?
5. Stephanie learns about ______, a new villain.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
2. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
3. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
4. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
5. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
6. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
7. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
8. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
9. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
10. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As a bounty hunter, Stephanie spends a lot of time doing surveillance. In this case, Stephanie accompanies Diesel and the pair scouts out possible locales for Ring and Sandy Claws. Discuss surveillance and why it is important to the case. Examine the things that Stephanie clearly does wrong. What is Lula's role in the surveillance arena? Is Lula helpful? Does the surveillance pay off?
Essay Topic 2
Stephanie Plum is famous for attracting disaster. To date, Stephanie has been through so many cars that everyone, including Stephanie, has lost count. Why do you think danger attaches itself to Stephanie? What happens to the cars? What incident occurred while Stephanie and Diesel were at the Claws' house? Are the incidents always Stephanie's fault? Also explain the episodes with the Christmas trees and the fires that occur throughout the story.
Essay Topic 3
Connie Rosolli is the office manager at Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Connie's role in the story. What is the relationship between Connie and Stephanie? How does the author describe Connie? What kind of duties does Connie have at the bonds office? How does Vinnie view Connie? How does Connie get involved in the apprehension of the fugitives?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)