|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the elves do to Stephanie?
2. What seems to completely baffle Lula?
3. What is the person doing when Stephanie arrives?
4. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
5. Albert is compared to which of the following/
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
2. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
3. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
4. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
5. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
6. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
7. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
8. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
9. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
10. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Much of the story revolves around Sandy's elves. Discuss the elves and their job at the factory. Discuss Randy's new job as an elf and how Stephanie gets involved in the operation. Also discuss Lula's fascination with and eventual fear of elves. Examine the scenes in which Stephanie and Lula encounter the elves.
Essay Topic 2
As a bounty hunter, Stephanie spends a lot of time doing surveillance. In this case, Stephanie accompanies Diesel and the pair scouts out possible locales for Ring and Sandy Claws. Discuss surveillance and why it is important to the case. Examine the things that Stephanie clearly does wrong. What is Lula's role in the surveillance arena? Is Lula helpful? Does the surveillance pay off?
Essay Topic 3
Connie Rosolli is the office manager at Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Connie's role in the story. What is the relationship between Connie and Stephanie? How does the author describe Connie? What kind of duties does Connie have at the bonds office? How does Vinnie view Connie? How does Connie get involved in the apprehension of the fugitives?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)