|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What politically incorrect term is used by Lula?
2. What seems to completely baffle Lula?
3. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
4. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
5. What attacks Stephanie in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
2. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
3. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
4. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
5. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
6. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
7. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
8. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
9. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
10. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Diesel is particularly interested in apprehending a man named Ring. Who is Ring? Why does Diesel want to find him? What has the man done? What kind of things occur when Ring is in the area? Does Ring know Diesel? What is the relationship between the two men? What happens every time Diesel gets close to Ring?
Essay Topic 2
As a bounty hunter, Stephanie spends a lot of time doing surveillance. In this case, Stephanie accompanies Diesel and the pair scouts out possible locales for Ring and Sandy Claws. Discuss surveillance and why it is important to the case. Examine the things that Stephanie clearly does wrong. What is Lula's role in the surveillance arena? Is Lula helpful? Does the surveillance pay off?
Essay Topic 3
Vincent Plum is Stephanie's cousin and the owner of Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Vinnie and his operation. How does Vinnie operate the company? Who is the real boss of the office? Describe Vinnie's relationship to Stephanie, Lula, and Connie. Also discuss Vinnie's place in the Plum family.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)