|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephanie vows to start Christmas shopping in ______ the next year.
2. What kind of car does Lula drive?
3. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
4. What was Sandy's first name before he legally changed it?
5. What song does Lula sing on the way to the workshop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
2. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
3. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
4. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
5. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
6. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
7. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
8. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
9. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
10. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As a bounty hunter, Stephanie spends a lot of time doing surveillance. In this case, Stephanie accompanies Diesel and the pair scouts out possible locales for Ring and Sandy Claws. Discuss surveillance and why it is important to the case. Examine the things that Stephanie clearly does wrong. What is Lula's role in the surveillance arena? Is Lula helpful? Does the surveillance pay off?
Essay Topic 2
Sandor Clausen is also known as Sandy Claws. Discuss the character. Why is Stephanie after Sandy? Why is Sandy in trouble? Who tries to protect Sandy? Where does Sandy work? Who does he work with and what do they manufacture? How does Sandy fit into the Plum's Christmas celebration? What is the outcome of Sandy's case? Does Sandy turn himself in or is he caught by Stephanie?
Essay Topic 3
Connie Rosolli is the office manager at Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Connie's role in the story. What is the relationship between Connie and Stephanie? How does the author describe Connie? What kind of duties does Connie have at the bonds office? How does Vinnie view Connie? How does Connie get involved in the apprehension of the fugitives?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)