|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
2. What happens at the workshop shortly after Stephanie and Diesel leave?
3. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
4. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
5. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
2. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
3. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
4. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
5. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
6. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
7. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
8. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
9. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
10. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Even before Stephanie became a bounty hunter, she knew many of the Trenton Cops. Discuss Stephanie's relationship to the cops before she became a bounty hunter. Also discuss Stephanie's relationship after she became a bounty hunter. Did the relationships help or hinder Stephanie's career? Explain. How does dating a cop affect Stephanie personally and professionally?
Essay Topic 2
Stephanie Plum has several men in her life. In this particular story two of those men play smaller roles than usual due to hectic schedules. In their place, at least temporarily, is Diesel. Discuss the men in Stephanie's life. Compare and contrast Diesel, Joe Morelli, and Ranger.
Essay Topic 3
Lula proudly admits to being a former "'ho" that has taken on a job as a file clerk. Discuss Lula's new profession and how her life is still colored by her old profession. Discuss Lula's unusual way of dressing as well as her questionable work ethic. Also describe Lula's friendship with Stephanie and Connie.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)