|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the township that houses the mall?
2. What word best describes the person's behavior?
3. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
4. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
5. What activity do Stephanie and Diesel take on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
2. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
3. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
4. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
5. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
6. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
7. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
8. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
9. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
10. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Plums live in the Chambersburg section of Trenton, NJ. The neighborhood is fondly referred to as "the 'Burg" to its residents, most of which are Italian or Hungarian. Stephanie Plum is half of each ethnicity. Discuss ethnic neighborhoods and how they differ from mixed neighborhoods. Also discuss the strong sense of community ingrained in the 'Burg and its people.
Essay Topic 2
Grandma Mazur is Helen Plum's mother and Frank Plum's archenemy. Discuss Grandma Mazur and why she drives Frank crazy. Discuss Grandma's relationship with Helen, Stephanie, and Valerie. Where does Grandma like to spend her time? Why does she live with Frank and Helen? What kind of influence does Grandma have on Stephanie?
Essay Topic 3
Vincent Plum is Stephanie's cousin and the owner of Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Vinnie and his operation. How does Vinnie operate the company? Who is the real boss of the office? Describe Vinnie's relationship to Stephanie, Lula, and Connie. Also discuss Vinnie's place in the Plum family.
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)