|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next person Stephanie and Diesel visit?
2. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
3. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
4. Stephanie is concerned that Valerie will buy a:
5. Diesel senses that something is not right and returns to the:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
2. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
3. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
4. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
5. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
6. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
7. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
8. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
9. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
10. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Connie Rosolli is the office manager at Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Connie's role in the story. What is the relationship between Connie and Stephanie? How does the author describe Connie? What kind of duties does Connie have at the bonds office? How does Vinnie view Connie? How does Connie get involved in the apprehension of the fugitives?
Essay Topic 2
Diesel is particularly interested in apprehending a man named Ring. Who is Ring? Why does Diesel want to find him? What has the man done? What kind of things occur when Ring is in the area? Does Ring know Diesel? What is the relationship between the two men? What happens every time Diesel gets close to Ring?
Essay Topic 3
Stephanie Plum is famous for attracting disaster. To date, Stephanie has been through so many cars that everyone, including Stephanie, has lost count. Why do you think danger attaches itself to Stephanie? What happens to the cars? What incident occurred while Stephanie and Diesel were at the Claws' house? Are the incidents always Stephanie's fault? Also explain the episodes with the Christmas trees and the fires that occur throughout the story.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)