|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the production manager at the workshop?
2. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
3. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
4. According to Stephanie what hadn't been paid for when her own marriage ended?
5. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
2. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
3. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
4. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
5. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
6. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
7. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
8. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
9. What does Stephanie say hoping to get rid of Diesel for the night? How does the plan backfire?
10. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Even before Stephanie became a bounty hunter, she knew many of the Trenton Cops. Discuss Stephanie's relationship to the cops before she became a bounty hunter. Also discuss Stephanie's relationship after she became a bounty hunter. Did the relationships help or hinder Stephanie's career? Explain. How does dating a cop affect Stephanie personally and professionally?
Essay Topic 2
As a bounty hunter, Stephanie spends a lot of time doing surveillance. In this case, Stephanie accompanies Diesel and the pair scouts out possible locales for Ring and Sandy Claws. Discuss surveillance and why it is important to the case. Examine the things that Stephanie clearly does wrong. What is Lula's role in the surveillance arena? Is Lula helpful? Does the surveillance pay off?
Essay Topic 3
Stephanie Plum is famous for attracting disaster. To date, Stephanie has been through so many cars that everyone, including Stephanie, has lost count. Why do you think danger attaches itself to Stephanie? What happens to the cars? What incident occurred while Stephanie and Diesel were at the Claws' house? Are the incidents always Stephanie's fault? Also explain the episodes with the Christmas trees and the fires that occur throughout the story.
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)